𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

(EDITED)

(EDITED)

Dust particles were everywhere, your hand had started to disappear. You started to panic as you watched yourself disappeared. You saw your mom disappearing to in front of your eyes.

A gray body was next to your mom as she still continued to disappear. You couldn't tell what the or who the another person was.

All you had knew was that both you and your mom were disappearing.

"Mom. Don't leave me." Those were the only words that had left your mouth before you had quickly sat up on your bed.

You were breathing heavy, you looked down at your hands to notice smoke coming from your hand it was similar to your mom's magic but it was a blue color.

You close your hand and reopened it to notice that it had disappeared.

You decided to get up and looked out your window. A red small toy helicopter flew into your neighbors yard in one of their tree. The only way you could notice it was from the second floor.

It was the only colored thing you saw, everything seem to be getting weird. Mr and Mrs Harts were weird at dinner, I couldn't remember things and magic was coming from my hands and the weird dream I had was mom and I turned to dust. The only person you don't see it your dream was your step father.

You decided to try to fall asleep and laid back on your bed hoping sleep would take you.

You sat on the couch as Vision was getting ready for his magic show for later today.

"Ladies and gentlemen, for my final trick, I bring your the cabinet of mysteries." He pointed to the hallway back to the stairs but their was nothing.

"Darling, that's your cue."

You get up and to help your mom move the cabinet.

"Oh, that's my cue. Ooh!" You and Wanda pushed the box into the living room together.

"Thanks for the help, dear." Wanda gave you a kiss on your cheek.

"Holy Toledo!" Vision looked at the huge closet we pushed in the living room.

"Let's keep going." Wanda said

"Ah, yes, where was i!" Vision questioned himself.

"Watch close as I, illusion Master of Enigma, make my captivating assistant Glamour, disappear." Vision and Wanda opened the closet and Wanda walked into the closet.

"Fear not darling, for I, illusion, vow to bring you back exactly as you are." Vision said as Wanda acted scared.

Vision then closed the door.

"Abracadabra!" Vision yelled and tipped his wand on the door.

"Ta ta..." Vision opened the door and your mother wasn't their.

She soon came out of the other side of the closet clapping.

"Wanda, are you not worried that the audience might just see through this little charade?" Vision said.

"Isn't that the point, Dad?" You asked.

Wanda then closed the door after she walked out.

"Darling, the talent show fundraiser is the most important event of the season and it's our neighborborly duty to participate." Wanda explained to Vision.

"It will make us appear normal to everyone." You said.

"This is our home now. I want us to fit in." Wanda smiled at both of you.

"Oh. Darling. We do. we shell, we are going to knock their socks off especially with you wearing this." Vision grabbed what looked like a swim suit.

"I thought that was your costume, dad," Vision looked at it for a moment and thanked about it as he put it in front of him.

"Well, me and Y/n better get going, I don't want Y/n late for school and I have a planning committee meeting to go to.." Wanda said.

"That's me off as well, actually. There's a gathering of the neighborhood watch at the public library. And after last night excitement." Vision said as he put his cost on.

You then looked down at your hand and remember when happened last night for you.

"What happened last night." You asked

"Dont worry about it, sweetie." Wanda said.

"Well, we should be leaving now." You hugged Vision bye.

"See you later." Both you and Wanda began to go to the car and leave.