CHAPTER 11

^^ JeOn JuNgKoOk BeInG cUtE iS iLlEgAl 

3rd POV.

Jungkook woke up early in the morning, he did his morning routine then made himself breakfast, which was honestly just banana milk and bread and he did not even eat all of it.

He looked at himself in the mirror, just hoping today nothing terrible will happened because he literally is tired of this world. He locked his apartment door after getting out of the apartment and puting his keys inside his tiny pocket of his bag, and left for school.

When Jungkook got there he saw taehyung surrounded by girls, you could not really see him but ofc who else could be surrounded by girls, Jungkook walked closer and saw taehyung's face, the annoyance was written all over his face, their eyes met and Taehyung ran to Jungkook making the girls pout- I mean 'ugly' pout on their 'ugly' faces(offense).

"KOOKIE" taehyung said- more like yelled which made everyone's eyes on them

"great" jungkook whispered 

"what?"

"Why did you yelled everyone's eyes are one us, and you needed to use the thing?!"

"ugh, kook they will find something else to look like in a sec, and what do you mean by the thing?"

"I was talking abt the stupid nickname"

"isn't it cute? I thought abt it last night"

"no," jungkook said, 'last night?... he thought of me at night'  jungkook thought

"koo~ did you eat breakfast?" 

"yes"

"stop lying I know you just took 1-4 spoons of cereal"

"so?"

"eat more, c'mon let's eat something"

"did you not eat?"

"I did"

"then why do you wanna eat again"

"cuz I like to eat with you dumbo"

"ok first thing first, no one uses 'dumbo' anymore, second, wtf I ain't going with you"

"first thing first, I know no one uses it anymore, second, then I won't go either"

"great I don't care"

"jungkook pls I am hungry"

"then buy food there," jungkook said while pointing at the canteen "I am going to class"

"ok I won't go, but I will eat a lot at lunch, lets go to class"

"you know we don't need to go to class together, we are not 6-grade girls, who hold hands and walk in a sync way to their class," jungkook said, taehyung held jungkook's making both of them in walk sync way, jungkook slightly flustered but tried his best to hide it.