CHAPTER 39

Taehyung's POV.

It got so awkward after talking about that, I don't know what jungkook was thinking but I did not like the silence.

"Let's go to bed and talk about this," I said and ended our conversation even though I didn't want to, all those bad thoughts were surrounding my head.

3rd POV.

The next day the two did not even talk about last night they just stayed quiet and went back to school with barely speaking.

After 1 week there were only left 2 weeks until the two males graduate. Jungkook was alone at home, coming home from a tired day of school, but got a call from his aunt. 

Jungkook's POV.

Aunt Viv 👑Queen👑 

📞Accept                       ❌Decline 

"Hey, Aunt Viv? WhatsUp queen?" I said

"I am fine girr you tell me how are you?" she asked

"could not be better, why do you call? everything alright?"

"yeah, I highkey just remember that your gonna graduate"

"ouch! bro, I am your nephew"

"I know I know sorry"

"never forgive you"

"don't, I don't care"

"Double ouch"

"where are you tho kook?"

"home"

"oh that's  nice"

"I know right"

"anyways, your graduation is in 2 weeks right?"

"yep"

"When are you getting your grades?"

"umm I think this week"

"nice... jungkook I had to tell you something?"

"you on drugs? I already knew that don't worry I won't report you to the police"

"The fuck?"

"what? you're not on drugs?"

"no??"

"I thought you were"

"well you thought wrong"

"sorry"

"ugh anyways I was saying, your school will end in 2 weeks then you'll have 2-3 days for the graduation party or whatever then... jungkook I want you to come back in Busan after at least a week or maybe less-" 

"What?!?!" I yelled because I was shocked I can believe my aunt just told me that I am supposed to leave Seoul, "F-for how long do I have to stay in Busan?" I asked

"jungkook what do you mean how long, you'll say here forever, jungkook hun your gonna be the owner of this company"

"b-but-" I was not even able to talk to my aunt

"jungkook hun I have to go, my assistant is calling, bye bun take care"

The call ended with Aunt Viv 👑Queen👑

what the hell is happening...

How am I supposed to tell this to taehyung...

Leaving Seoul is like leaving Taehyung...

it's ending I swear