CHAPTER 40

3rd POV.

It's been hard for jungkook, you can't blame him, he has been trying to tell taehyung about him leaving but it was impossible for him. Slowly days started ending and now it was Friday also known as the day when they will get their Grades.

All of the students ran to the School News Board, where the grades/ranks of the students were. Everybody was pushing each other and so was jungkook pushed so he jungkook went out and waited for everyone to leave. Slowly students staired leaving a lot of them were happy and a lot of them were disappointed, When everyone left jungkook walked close to the board so he can see properly.

1) Kim Taehyung ---

2) Huang Minghao ---

3) Jeon Jungkook ---

-

-

-

When jungkook read his name he felt two hands wrapping around his waist and someone hot breathes.

"congrats" Taehyung or should I say the person hugging him said 

"You should congratulate yourself, you go number one" jungkook said

"so? you also got number 3"

"yeah"

"hey, why are you so sad?"

"nothing"

"How about a treat to the mall from me"

"sure"

"let go then"

"hold up, gotta send a pic of this to my aunt"

"Take your time"

*

*

After Shopping both of them went back to jungkook's place.

'Jungkook you have to tell him!' jungkook thought when Taehyung and he were sitting on the bed watching a movie.

"taehyung I have to tell you something," jungkook said and paused the movie.

"what is it? everything okay kook?" taehyung asked

"no..."

"what happened?"

"A few days ago Aun Viv called me... and she told me something"

"and it was...?"

"She told me after our graduation party she wants me to move back to Busan in 3-5 days"

"What...?"

"..."

"an-and you're telling me now?"

"i-i didn't know to-"

"Jungkook...Ummm i's pretty late I am going home"

"tae-"

"bye," taehyung said, grabbed his bag, and left.

Both of the males were going through stuff and both of them notice something...

'i like him' both of them thought.

A few days passed and both of them were a little distant. Time passed as fast as the wind and it was finally The Graduation, both jungkook and taehyung were ready and were in the school auditorium in their gowns.

Slowly students filled the auditorium in minutes but Tae Hyung made sure he is not so far away from jungkook.

*

*

It was time for throwing away your graduation caps.

"1" everyone said together

"2"

"3"

"yay!" everyone started to scream as they threw away the caps. Some students are gonna be free and some are gonna be locked up. Soon the music started playing and everyone left to change.

 Soon the music started playing and everyone left to change

^jungkook^

^taehyung^

^taehyung^

Again the Auditorium was full, But this time Jungkook and Taehyung were lost.

Loud music, students drinks, Students Dancing, Some kissing, Some laughing, and some lost.

After looking around for each other, both of the males finally found each other.

"thought I lost you," taehyung said, "I am going to lose you soon though," taehyung said looking down, Jungkook held taehyung's hands tightly and said

"But right now I am with you, don't lose these moments too"

" I won't," taehyung said and smiled and so did jungkook, " may I dance with you?" taehyung asked and jungkook nodded,

"Hey did you notice something different?" jungkook asked and taehyung shook his face,

"What? no"

"I wore green, not black"

"oh shit yeah thank god"

"you should be thankful to me too"

"I am thankful to everyone who made you do this, anyways can we burn your black clothes  now?"

"Keep dreaming," jungkook said and started giggling.