CHAPTER 16

^ we support jikook^ lol wtf TAEKOOK DUDE <3

3RD POV.

"Must be the bois" taehyung said 

"y-yeah maybe"

"are you alright?"

"u-uh-huh," jungkook said with a fake smile which tae did notice but thought he can talk about it later since he was going to talk to jungkook about why did he look so...sad, but right now he did not want his friends to keep waiting outside. Hey opened the door seeing all of his groupmates smiling at him.

"hey, taehyung," Yonhyun said

"hey," taehyung said

"supp bro?" sock asked

"all good man" taehyung replied,

"jungkook is here?" Dopelu asked

"yeah he is in the living room" taehyung replied and all of them walked into the living room seeing jungkook sitting on the sofa hands on his lap and hood on.

"jungkook their here," taehyung said and jungkook just nodded, taehyung sat beside(right) jungkook,  Dudu and Dopelu sat on another couch, sock sat on a single sofa now it was Yonhyun turn, jungkook was just praying and hoping Yonhyun does not sit beside him, but Yonhyun sat beside(left) jungkook.

'f-fuck' jungkook though, just when Yonhyun sat on the sofa jungkook flinched which concerned taehyung but just shrugged it off because it might just be because of jungkook's shyness

"Let's start?" taehyung asked and everyone nodded

"let's do one topic"

"let's do..." dopelu continued, jungkook would listen to dopelu but then his thoughts will take over.

"I think dopelu is right, how about we do..." sock said just when sock started telling his idea  Yonhyun rested his hand on jungkook's thighs then slowly rubbing them and then suddenly squeezed them, jungkook gulped trying his best not to react but it was hard,  Yonhyun's hand going close to touching to jungkook's member, jungkook did not know what to do so he held taehyung's hand, causing taehyung to look at him with a frown since jungkook does not behave like this, suddenly taehyung saw where Yonhyun's hand was, slowly the pieces of the puzzle were connecting...

'jungkook was sad right after the teacher said that we will be working with Yonhyun, that's why jungkook always run away when Yonhyun was there,  Yonhyun is the reason jungkook feels uncomfortable... fuck...' taehyung thought as his anger hit the limit.

"FUCK YOU!" taehyung stood up and said, taehyung grabbed Yonhyun collar and pushed him causing him to hit the cold floor hard.

"YOU ARE A BITCH" taehyung said, then started punching Yonhyun nonstop, jungkook knew if he kept watching taehyung kill Yonhyun this might not end well so he came between taehyung and Yonhyun.

"tae pls stop- SOCK, DOPELU, DOCKBOCK, AND DUDU TAKE YONHYUN AWAY, N FOR THE WORK JUST SEND TAEHYUNG A PICTURE OF WHAT YOU WROTE N GIVE IT TO HIM TOMORROW" jungkook shouted, all three of them grabbed Yonhyun and walked out, they were shocked that jungkook could talk more than 5 words, but at this moment they knew they could never hate anyone more than they hat Yonhyun. Sock, dopelu, and Dudu liked to stay away from all of the drama but still would love to know what the drama is.

taehyung and jungkook were still in the same place but jungkook was hugging taehyung at the moment but they haven't said the word, taehyung was too deep in the thought of Yonhyun doing something like that but all his thought were interrupted by small sobs.

"kook?" taehyung said looking at jungkook whose face was buried in taehyung's chest was trying his best not to cry.

"you can cry, baby... let it all out"

Sorry for late n short chap I will update tom :))(