CHAPTER 15

(☝◞‸◟)this chapter is written by a lazyass ( ̄ε ̄)

3rd POV.

Taehyung stopped his car and turned it off.

"kook we are here!" he said "great i am so happy," jungkook said with an emotionless voice n face. They both got out of the car and stood in front of the doorsteps.

"This is it," taehyung said, jungkook frowned

"the doorstep is the whole house?" jungkook asked

"no jungkook! only the doormat" taehyung answered with a sarcastic voice.

"sorry y u gotta be mad"

"I don't know nam Molla," taehyung said and opened the door, the 'apartment' was bigger than what it looks from the outside, jungkook was not surprised since he saw bigger houses or 'apartments' and secondly he is Kim taehyung, a rich bitch.

"so this is my apartment," taehyung said which somehow came out with a flexing voice

"cool" jungkook said with no emotion

"I swear I did not mean to say it with a flexing voice, I don't even know that I had one"

"whatever"

"u don't mind?"

"no, I just don't care"

"ugh, WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME FOR ONCE," taehyung said with a toddler's voice, stamping his feet on the floor.

"you're such a baby" jungkook mumbled under his breath causing taehyung not to hear it.

"what-" taehyung was interrupted by jungkook

"nothing"

"wanna play games?"

"maybe"

"my dad got me a PS5"

"I was thinking of getting it but I want to check the quality"

"cool" taehyung said 'does he have enough money to buy a PS5?' taehyung thought.

they both played for a while and taehyung would purposely(sometimes) lose so he can hear jungkook's cute giggles, but this time he wanted to see what his reaction will be if he won, tae practiced for this competition for abt 2 weeks now.

"I've been practicing this for 2 weeks"

"practiced how to lose?" jungkook asked

"no bitch- have u never heard practice makes perfect"

"so your mom practice before making you-" jungkook stopped just because of thinking what did he just say.

"you think I am perfect?" tae asked with the hottest face in the world, which made jungkook blush making his whole face and ears red.

"what the fuck- no not at all" jungkook said looking away, taehyung smirked 

"I like it when your shy" taehyung said

"T-THEN KEEP D-DREAM THAT YOU'LL S-SEE IT" jungkook said but taehyung just smiled

"you are beautiful too," taehyung said, jungkook got all of his courage and said

"When the hell is you going to stop flirting wtf, ugly" jungkook said and whispered the last word, which he did not mean but it still hurt taehyung.

"let's just play," jungkook said and walked up to the sofa while tae just gave a small nod.

jungkook knew that what he said really hurt taehyung so he had to do something to get the old taehyung back, 'why do I even care... I mean the quieter he is the better right? but... it's more fun if he is dumb.' jungkook thought.

"Kim I am sorry," jungkook said but there was no response

"Kim taehyung, I am sorry" still no response

"taehyung?" no response and at this point jungkook had to do something he was trying to get away from a while

"tae hyung? I am sorry, I did not mean it I promise" jungkook said pouting thinking what if taehyung does not forgive him.

"w-what?" taehyung asked

"hyung I promise I did not mean it, i-i was just j-joking," jungkook said a little scared that taehyung might get madder. Taehyung came closer to jungkook and hugged him, jungkook's world turned upside down, he was soo relaxed, he loved the hug, he did not want to let go, and taehyung could feel that the younger was going through a lot and he just wanted the best for jungkook so he did not let go of the hug but he knew they can't be in this position forever can they? so taehyung let go making jungkook pout, taehyung was so happy to see the baby side of jungkook but for jungkook, that baby side was his weak side. 

"We can cuddle later ok, but right now let's play," taehyung said, even though jungkook trust taehyung he still doubting himself 'i am pretty sure he did not want to hug be, he must have pity on me, FOR FUCK SAKE JUNGKOOK STOP TRUSTING PEOPLE AND SHOWING YOUR WEAK SIDE' jungkook thought, and somehow taehyung understand what jungkook was thinking abt.

"jungkook" taehyung said, no response

"kook"

"JUNGKOOK!!"

"w-wat?" jungkook asked

"Relax, I don't hate hugging you but right now, I have a job to do?" taehyung said making jungkook frown.

"job?"

"yep"

"how gave u a job?"

"I gave myself a job"

"you know what, I am getting a uber to go home rn"

"hahaha, very funny" taehyung said with a black face (-_-) but jungkook was laughing like a crazy person which did make taehyung smile but he tried his best to hide it cuz he was mad.

"k-k omg s-so what your j-job," jungkook said while  laughing

"Stop laughing," taehyung said

"ok give me a sec," jungkook said and laughed for 1 whole minute, taehyung could not keep his eyes off the younger.

"ok done," jungkook said

"well my job is done"

"Kim taehyung you're making me  more confused"

"ughhh my job is to make you smile," taehyung said, jungkook was shocked because what taehyung said, taehyung came closer, and jungkook thought that it would be another warm hug, but this time taehyung kissed his forehead, leaving jungkook shock, Just when jungkook wanted to say something the nightmare started...

or in other words, someone knocked on the door.

.no proofreading.