CHAPTER 3

3rd POV

Taehyung thought about what jungkook said, but all he was thinking about having a friend 'will I really have a friend a real one'  but taehyung never thought that jungkook will be a 'fake friend'

"sure, anything as long as it is legal" Taehyung said, jungkook rolled his eyes and gave a small smile(which he btw doesn't do daily) Taehyung did not seem to notice, Taehyung put his arm around jungkook 

"c'mon Kook let's go to the cafeteria, n btw you can call me Hyung or tae Hyung" 

"I am fine with Kim", jungkook said and they went to the cafeteria.

On the way jungkook dropped something, they looked like earphones, taehyung was about to grab them though jungkook was faster and bent down to pick them up, though when jungkook got up his hood got of his face which made taehyung see jungkook's face clearly. The face was beautiful it made taehyung forget everything but just look in jungkook's eyes, after the hood got off jungkook also saw taehyung's face clearly too because the hood covered jungkook's eyes. Now that he looks at taehyung who had dark black perfect lips, nose, eyes, and jawline... don't even talk about it. They both were just looking at each other perfection, but then jungkook notice that he is staring at a guy he met a few minutes ago, 'ARE U CRAZY!!!' jungkook thought and he put back his hood on, and that's when tae noticed what he was doing 'tae wtf chill man,k?' taehyung thought.

"jungkook are you not gonna eat?"

"I'm fine..." jungkook whispered but taehyung heard it, not clearly but he heard it. Jungkook got his phone out and plugged his earphones in.

"what are you watching?" no response

"jungkook, what are you watching?"

"Jesus... this boy" tae murmured, and unplugged kook's earphone's, and screamed 

"JUNGKOOK I AM TALKIN TO U"

"wtf do u want me to do"

"reply duh"

"what."

"what u watching?"  

"random vids I saved in my phone"

"cool can I watch too"

"sure whatever"

tae laughed at almost every clip but jungkook still not giving a fuck about a single thing, well that's what he showed. Jungkook always watches these kinds of videos cause well first, he has nothing to do at home nor school so this is all he can do, and second cause he laughs internally, he does not like to show his so-called 'ugly smile'.