CHAPTER 5

3rd POV.

Taehyung rushed to jungkook's apartment door and opened it, he saw jungkook standing on the sofa with a scared look on his face.

"is the thief under the sofa?" taehyung asked,

"THIEF?!?! what thief? there is no thief" jungkook replied

"no jungkook, you can't die, don't suicide, c'mon jungkook-" taehyung got cut off by the younger,

"you literally think I can die by jumping off the sofa, dumbass help me!!"

"jungkook... were just friends I-i only know you for a day... but if this what yo-"

"Shut The Fuck Up u dirty-minded human being, there is a lizard kill it, why else would I call you, huh?!?!" jungkook said, tae was like 'ʕ•̀_•́ʔ', and jungkook was like '( ⊙_ʖ⊙ )' 

"KILL IT, IT IS ON THE FLOOR"

taehyung blinked a few times and said "fuck me, jungkook you scared of a lizard" 

"YES GOT A PROB?"

"no damn, I am helping but kids these days though, "taehyung said and only got an annoyed face as a reply, "you should go to your room because this is going to a bit messy by the way where did you saw it last time" taehyung said,

"under the sofa and how the hell am I going to go to my room if the hella lizard is on the floor"

"I did not do this k you are forcing me"tae said, and oped his arms indicating the younger that he will carry him to the room, jungkook, on the other hand, had no choice but to do what tae said, he wrapped his legs around tae's hips and his arms around tae's neck, honestly it was so warm when tae put his hand on jk's waist to give jungkook support, jungkook loved it he wanted some who could carry him in his room, sleep with him, hug him when jungkook felt down, which jungkook does a lot, he never felt himself, he had everything money, house, education, but he never had love, something he wants more then any of these things but he gave up now he does not need love he knows if he found the right one he will feel it but the problem is he does not feel anything now. He was enjoying it so much but he had to stop he let go of tae and jumped on the bed making tae chuckle 'cute'  tae thought.

"KIll it pls"

"k babe" tae said and left the room with only the red tomato jungkook 'wtf' was the only thing in jungkooks brain process. After that, all that jungkook heard were a lot of weird sounds from the living room until the door of this room opened.

"jungkook it is-" but before tae could complete jungkook saw the lizard they stared at each other until the lizard came closer and closer... jungkook is a strong guy but that is when there are no lizards around, he started tearing up he felt the lizard pass his foot and that is when jungkook lost it, his tears falling out. Taehyung came into the room and killed the lizard and looked at the younger who was in a dark shade of red not because he was blushing or anything but because of crying, tears still falling from his eyes, he was just staring at the blank bedsheet, frozen. At first, taehyung thought that jungkook was just a little scared of the lizard but after seeing him cry taehyung fell in love with the younger.

He hugged jungkook, jungkook did not know what happen to him but he felt comfortable so he hugged him back.

The next thing jungkook knew he was sleeping on his bed, he looked to the right of his small bed and saw taehyung cuddling with him, jungkook was shocked at the same time he wanted to kiss those lips, but this ain't time for a softie.

"KIM FREACKING TAEHYUNG GET OFF ME AND WAKE UP" jungkook yell

"k babe" taehyung said making jungkook blush, but to control himself he rolled his eyes, taehyung removed his hands from jungkook's waist thought jungkook jungkook felt like a cold wind of depression hit him when taehyung took his hands away from jungkook's waist, and just so jungkook's head started hurting like hell.

"wow you waked me up but are still sleeping," taehyung said, jungkook was not felt like waking up his head hurts a lot, but he had to wake up for school.

They both got ready for school "you are not wearing black again are you?" taehyung asked, "I am so what"

"NOTHING I WAS JUST SAYING, so we are not going to talk about last night" tae said controlling his laugh, that jungkook totally noticed and felt like shit cuz even taehyung thinks it's dumb

"no," jungkook said then went to the kitchen and open the fringe,

"Hey weirdo, what do you wanna eat?" jungkook asked

"anything, as long as it is not poison,  and how can I be a weirdo you are the one who is still scared of lizards", " wow, you are the one you RANDOMLY wanted to be my fucking friend and I told you not to talk abt it", "you are not my MOTHER K?" "YOU KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT FOR A SEC THAT I SHOULD GIVE YOU FUCKING FOOD BUT KNOW I REALLY WANNA GIVE YOU POISON," jungkook said angrily, to be honest tae was super hungry so he knew he ain't eating poison for his breakfast, he ran to jungkook and gave him a back hug "c'mon kook pls, I am sorry... I KILLED THE LIZARD FOR YOU, YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE BREAKFAST FOR ME" tae said pouting "don't touch me... I will k, stay away," jungkook said making taehyung chuckle, taehyung sniffed jungkook's scent "thx" taehyung said in return 'i love you' tae thought in his mind.

They finished their breakfast and both of them went to school, "jungkook come with me" taehyung said and dragged jungkook to his 'friends' 

"guys meet kook, jungkook," taehyung said, jungkook looked at taehyung friends and saw      Yonhyun...

TBH IDK WHO THE HELL IS YONHYUN BUT IF HE IS A KPOP IDOL... BRUH I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU, BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS NOT KPOP IDOL.... 

VOTING, VOTE FOR ME RN N DO NOT EVEN THINK OF SKIPPING WITHOUT VOTING OR I WILL HACK IN YOUR WATTPAD ACCOUNT AND DELETE EVERY BOOK FROM YOU LIBRARY EXCEPT MINE OFC

BYE TAKE CARE :)