Forsake You? Never!

"I'll never leave you nor forsake you." ~ GOD

      As I was lying down this morning, contemplating what to tell you, a thought came to me. A promise from God Himself that He would never leave nor forsake any of us, precisely you.

     Honestly, I have come to realize that I can't talk about God and not talk about His Love and Grace. It is inevitable that every time I open up about God, I will most certainly go on and on about His Love and Grace. Because God is love. He is so many things that I can't possibly put into words. He is Indescribable.
I'm blubbering, aren't I? Haha...

     The point is, God will never leave you nor forsake you. That is the big idea for today.

    Life is a journey. Like all journeys, life has its ups and downs. We all find ourselves in a pit from time to time. And it is okay because we need a hump in the road to check our speed. If that hump isn't there, we tend to over speed which in turn could lead us into a crash.

    Here's the good news!

     "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
" ~ Psalm 23:4

   Wooohoooo!!! My heart leaps and does a happy dance every time I read that verse above.

    I come to you today because God has sent me to proclaim His promise to you. That even when you are in that pit, even when you feel lost, even when there is darkness all around you, HE won't ever leave you, HE won't ever let you fall, HE will NEVER leave you nor forsake you.

"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!
." ~ Isaiah 49:15

      Put your trust in the Lord, in all that you do acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. He will go before you and level all ground, He will lead you with a pillar of fire to burn out all and any obstacles in your way. He will direct you to where He wants you to go, He will carry you when you are weary and refurbish you when you are worn out. He will give you the future that you hope for, He is your Father. What kind of father would He be if He doesn't hear His faithful child's plea for help? He is a Good Father, of course He will hear you, He will listen and He will always answer you.

     He can never leave you nor can He forsake you, NEVER! He just can't afford to lose that one lost sheep, you. You are beyond precious, you are called by HIS name. 

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
" ~ 2 Chronicles 7:14

        The Lord Is My Shepherd