Jireh, More Than Enough

Jireh ~ Elevation Worship,         
                           Maverick City

      "25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
      26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
      27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life ?
      28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
      29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
       30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith?
       31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
        32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
         33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
         34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." ~ Matthew 6:25-34 NIV

          Is it not Love? Is this not a clear declaration of Love? God's LOVE, for You! Look at verse 26, I love the end phrase.  Are you not much more valuable than they are? The sparrows, those little birds out in the fields all on their own, they can't talk, can't fight but yet they live. How? God watches over them, He feeds them. And now, look at you, yes you! You are so much more valuable than those little birds will ever be. What can ever be greater than that?

    The flowers, yes the roses, lilies, blue bells, orchids, daffodils, go on and name them. Yes those flowers that bloom and look ever so beautiful and smell wonderful, how are they clothed? Who clothes them? God does that, not anybody else, not pollination, not florists, not science, only God. And they are just that, flowers. Yet they are clothed in so much beauty and splendor. You, you are so much more valuable than they are. How much more would your father in Heaven clothe you?

     Haha....how He loves us!

     It is funny how a couple of minutes back I was beside myself, bawling my eyes out in tears, clenching my heart in pain. But right this instant, I am smiling and it is like the pain wasn't even there. It was there though, I was hurting and for a moment I let myself forget that I have a father that loves me so much that He would leave the ninety nine sheep  and come find me, the one lost sheep (Luke 15).
    In that instant of weakness, my spirit called out. I whispered, I uttered two  simple words and just like that, my strength was renewed. It is cliché, it sounds fictional, but it is not. I called out to my father for help and He swooped in like Superman (my very own Clark Kent (。♥‿♥。) ).
     That aside, I'm here because God is always helping me, even when I do not see it, even when I forget that He is for me and not against me, He is still working it out for my good.

     So yes, I am writing this to remind you that you are never alone and you'll never be alone. Just as God watches over every bird out there, just as He clothes every flower in the fields, He loves you much more than any bird, He clothes you in so much beauty and splendor than any flower. He hovers over you just as a hen hovers over her little chicks. He is yours, now and forever.

     Jehovah Jireh, your very own provider. For whatever you need, want or hope for, He is there to provide. He is your McDonald's when you are hungry, your Louis Vuitton when you need to be clothed, your local supermarket where you can go to get anything and everything! He is your Father when you need one, your friend who sticks closer than a brother, HE is an encyclopedia when you are lost for words, He is a mother who smothers you with love when your heart is broken ( like literally(^_^;) ). He is a doctor who stitches you up when you get a cut. He is that friend you call at any time and they would run through walls, fly once called. When you need someone to get drunk with (not alcohol people!), God is your go to Guy, you can literally get drunk with Him in love, in revelation and in the Spirit.

      I could go on but what I simply want you to know is that God is more than enough for whatever you may need, want and hope for.

     The song I listed at the very top says it all, at all times all you need is God and  sometimes, music. The song is called 'Jireh' and it is from an Album called 'Old Church Basement'  which features Elevation Worship and Maverick City ( I love these guys (。♥‿♥。)!).
       I listen to this song at least once a day and it just starts me off the day knowing that I have a provider who never runs out of stock and will always be willing to provide for me.

          "7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
          8  For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
          9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone?
        10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?
        11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" ~ Matthew 7:7-11 NIV

         Wuuuhooooo!¡ I love the scripture! Ask and you shall receive, Seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be opened unto you. Wow!
    My favorite part is verse 9 through 11. Jesus' very own words, He asks if a son asks of his father bread, would the father give the son a stone or if he asks for a fish would the father give him a snake? Ponder on this, meditate upon it. If us, humans know how to give good gifts to those we love and care about, even when they do not ask, how much more can our Father in Heaven give unto us? For He is not a man to lie, His ways are not our ways, nothing can ever be too difficult for Him nor can ever be impossible.
    Verse 11 says it all, How much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask? And even then, He gives unto us gifts before we even ask.

      So if you asked, He would never  deny you. Yes ,sometimes we may ask Him for things and not receive them right away but it doesn't mean He said no. On the contrary, it means He knows what is best for us and His timing is always right, never late never early, always on time. God's timing is unlike our own, sometimes we ought to wait on Him. He always comes through for His children. We have all had times we asked those around us for things, could have been a parent, a friend or a sibling and they did not deliver right there and then. Not because they did not want to give or help, but because the timing wasn't right. And in the end they pulled through for us. Those are just fellow humans, now can we not be patient with our supreme Father in Heaven? He can certainly do more than any man can. He is Jehovah Jireh after all, more than enough.
     And even if He does not give you what you prayed for, know this, He knows the plans that He has for you and His plans are always good. Rest in His promise, wait on Jireh.

    This is not the direction I was headed in as I started writing but HOLY knows best, He led me here, its for a reason. Wait on the Father, He is working it out.

      "Delay is not Denial."~ Unknown

     "Wait on the Lord, He will renew your strength, wait I say."~ Wait On You, Maverick City, Elevation Worship

                Trust God's Timing