Stuck In The Middle? No

Go In Your Strength ~ Chevelle Franklyn
      Stronger ~ Glowreeyah Braimah & House Of Praise Choir
      Walk By Faith ~ Jeremy Camp

           This message is inspired and attributed to a sermon I watched on Facebook. It's a blessing word, it comes right when we need it the most. I for one needed to hear this and like always, God delivered. At this moment I'm smiling and thinking about how God is into express delivery. Always right on time.

     The sermon popped up in my news feed and it was Pastor Steven Furtick. I usually do not watch Facebook videos but I am so glad I watched this one. 

      I am writing it out of memory, the notes I took and some special in sight from my good friend, Holy Spirit (still working on a nickname for Him🙆)

      Stuck in the middle? No.

         You need a gap to make you grateful. That is the gap between where you have been and where you are  now. Take a look back, see where God has led you from. It has not been easy, has it?  You wouldn't be where you are now if God hadn't intervened. He made a way for you. That gap between then and now, is the reason that you should be grateful to God for bringing you this far. It is a gap that can never be erased, it needs to be there if you are going to go forward. It is the push you always need to take that next step. That gap, it gives you hope and faith that if God led you through it, He will most certainly lead you a head.

      You need a gap to make you grow, and that is the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.  Growth can't just happen, for something or someone to grow, there must be a stimulant. In our case, as we walk with God, He maintains a gap between where we stand now and where He plans for us to be. He does this to keep us in check. Just because you are moving forward, it doesn't mean that the gap between where you are and where you want to be narrows. No, it is maintained and gradually God leads you forward step by step.  Because if you cover that gap, that is when arrogance will come in and make you think that you have made it. That is when you lose focus and fall off the path God put you on.

           So No, you are not stuck in the middle just because the gap between now and your future is not narrowing. It only means that God is ordering your steps.

       You step forward, HE steps forward too. He walks the path before you do so that you may walk it with ease. You are not stuck, you are walking with God. Even better, you are walking behind God, He steps and you step. You are literally walking in God's own footsteps. So relax, He is ordering your steps.

           "Then the angel said to him, "Put on your clothes and sandals." And Peter did so. "Wrap your cloak around you and follow me," the angel told him."~ Acts 12:8 NIV

    He made a way, He always will