| LIGHTS |

CREDIT TO MY MOTHER ex0ticgrxavity because she let me use her preferences for this story 😊

You were alone again. Alone in the dropship, it was taking you to meet the legends. and that's all you knew. Being alone was the only thing keeping you together right now. After your father died, your mother gave up. She would beat you senseless and would not feel bad.

-FLASHBACK-

"Your worth nothing!" your mother had yelled to you. you didn't listen because you have heard it so many times. You knew what would come next so you were ready for another beating. "Don't you DARE ignore me!" She yelled again. She then started hitting you with her hands and the vodka bottle she just polished off. You both then heard a knock at the door. She glared at you. "Don't say a word." She sorta yell-whispered at you. You didn't nod or anything, you just stood there in all your bruised and bloody glory.

When she opened the door three cops ran in. One ran to you and grabbed you. You didn't know what was going on, but you accepted it. After a bit, you noticed the flashing lights.

Lights............

lights............

lights...................

That's all you remember now.

Just,

lights........... .

lights..............

lights...................

-FLASHBACK END-

After thinking of that you just kind of shut down. Your thoughts were gone. (NO THOUGHTS, HEAD EMPTY) After thinking about it again and again. over and over again in your head. After a while, the ship landed and you were shaken from your thoughts. You stood up, ready for the doors to open. After a bit, the ship's doors opened, and you were a friendly robot that greeted you.

"Hello friend!" it said enthusiastically. you just nodded your head respectfully and walked out of the ship. You were escorted to the mirage voyage to meet all the legends. After walking for a bit you get to your destination. You were let onto Mirage's ship after a bit.

Someone in a nurse's outfit walked up to you and started talking to you. "ey, how's it to ya?" She asked. "I'm fine," you said bluntly. "Hm, not much of a talker are ya?" She asked. You just shrugged your shoulders. "I'm sorry if I seem mean or anything. I don't mean to offend or anything, I just don't talk." You told her, she just nodded her head and walked up. She stopped in her tracks. "You comin' up?" She asked a little confused. You just nodded and walked behind her.

"Everyone, this is the new legend!" Lifeline introduced you to everyone. You just waved and had a small smile on. Everyone greeted you and introduced themselves. "Hey there cadet, I'm Bangalore, but you can call me Anita." She said. You nodded your head and let the others introduce themselves too. "I'm Ajay, as you know." "Yeah," Was all you had said. "I'm Elliot~" Some weirdo had said while winking. You just rolled your eyes and ignored him. "I am Natalie, I am pleased to meet you!" A cute petite blonde girl had said to you. "I am octane but you can call me Octavio!" An energetic man had said. "Ey, I'm Gibraltar but you can call me Makoa my friend!" A friendly man had said. "My name is Bloodhound, and you can call me, Bloodhound." They said. You were a little confused but you just shrugged it off. "You may just call me Caustic." An older man had told you. .

"And I'm Renee." A cute girl had told you. You looked her up and down and had concluded that she was super cute. 'why does she have to be so cute?!' You sort of silently yelled at yourself in your head. You had noticed that she looked like a ninja. (A VERY SPECIFIC NINJA THAT IS) You just blinked and nodded while blushing slightly. .

You were a bit angry with yourself for that too though. You didn't want to fall in love, especially right after meeting someone. You were going to beat yourself up after this for sure. You were so up in your head that you didn't even hear the legend's questions. "Huh?" Was all you could say right now. "I said, Are you okay?" Asked Renee again. You just shook your head swiftly trying to shake those thoughts away from your tiny head. "Uh, yeah! sorry, I just have a very active mind and sometimes I'll get caught in my thoughts." You told her quickly, You weren't even lying either. "Alright then, The game is about to start, do you wanna join me in a duo game?" She asked, stunning the others with the small conversation you both were having. You smiled a bit and nodded slightly. You did like her, and you were now okay with that.

After a few minutes, you and Renee walked over to a platform. It was like a weird platform lift, like the ones used to clean those large buildings' windows. After looking around you both look for a place to land. "What about here?" you ask pointing to thermal. "Sure, but we might die immediately though." She stated, all you did was make an 'oh' face and kept looking. "Where do you think we should go then?" You asked a little scared for her answer, you knew she loved to go to places with a bunch of people and fight a lot of them at one time. "How about the trainyard?" She asked. "You're the jumpmaster." You said to her. She just nodded and then jumped. The air was both hot and cold and you didn't know whether to shiver or sweat.

The word count is 931