|"netflix and chill"|

"It must be hell for you to have them as neighbors."  She stated while looking around your house, then laying her eyes upon a PS fucking 30.  (I don't know, they make so many of these things that I'm just numb to them coming out now...)   You look down and study her facial features and notice things others may not.  Her jawline is rather square, she has a silver, pearl-shaped, nose piercing, her eyes are a beautiful shade of dark, periwinkle.  As you eyed her face she turned back to you and noticed you staring.  Se started blushing profusely.

   "Why are you blushing?"  You asked while smirking.  "I'm just not used to people staring at me."  She confessed while turning away from your gaze, getting off of you.  She walked over to your couch and sat down with her legs bent to her right side.  You walk over and sat next to her, grabbing your PS 3000's controller.  It was a beautiful God Of War, the limited edition may I add, console, and controller.  (I do actually have this for my PS4 Pro, It's so pretty.)  As you turned it on you went over and put on NETFLIX.  You sat on the arm of the couch closest to her.  Renee chuckled to herself while you did this, making you look over at her curiously.

   "What's so funny?"  You ask, inquisitively raising an eyebrow.  "Nothing, just how everything is playing out right now.  It's kinda funny."  She said while laughing to herself, holding her delicate hand up to her mouth as if it would catch the air.  "How what's playing out?"  You asked as you tilted your head to the right, keeping your attention on her.  "Oh my god, you're so innocent."  She mumbled to herself quietly but loud enough for you to hear, making you have a slight pink glow dusted upon your cheeks.  "Do you know what the phrase 'Netflix and chill' means?"  She asked.  You shook your head knowing it probably didn't mean what the title intends.  "It means to have sex while NETFLIX plays in the background...  Or some people say they'll watch NETFLIX but they just have sex."  She explained a little fast, but you understood her.  You also understood how the lead up to this could also look that way too.

   You took a moment to take in that information.  After about a minute of taking it in you fell off the couch laughing your ass off from how this all would look if someone was here with you guys.  Renee got up quickly and ran over to you.  "Damn, I was trying to embarrass you not kill you!"  She joked as she made sure you were okay.  You, being the giggling mess that you were, just stayed there and let her poke and prod while she smiled.  After a few seconds, you noticed a lack of physical contact from her and opened your eyes.  You saw her face looking pretty devious right now with a smirk that said everything.  Not even a second later she started to tickle your left side, making you laugh even more.  You clutched your sides as you jerked around, trying to get her to stop.  "S-STOP IT!  Hahaha, S-Stoooooooooop."  You whined as she kept tickling you.  She got closer to your ear and whispered, "I told you I would get you back~"  After hearing her talk like that you got very red and looked away from her.  She covered her mouth while trying not to laugh. 

   You looked up at her with a pout and whined a little.  "Come on, we should get up."  She said with a small tone of sadness in her voice.  She extended her hand to you and helped you up.  You grabbed her arm, trying to pull her down.  You pouted your lip a little more, trying to get her to lay back down.  She rose an eyebrow towards you, obviously knowing what you wanted but you both knew that you couldn't.  After about another minute of her not moving you just grabbed her by the waist and tackled her to your couch.  You laid on top of her so she wouldn't move.  She could get up on her own since she was so strong but she decided not to.  She was surprised by your actions but she complied and stayed there.  You wrapped your arm around her and nuzzled into her chest as you waited for her next move.  She just slowly and hesitantly moved her arms up and around your waist, looking down at you trying to be careful.  She was really trying to make sure that every move she made wouldn't ruin this moment or any others in the future.

   Soon after this, you fell asleep on top of her Renee was still awake though, and didn't really know what to do at this point.  She wanted to cuddle you but she was afraid that she would either wake you up or ruin what you guys have.....  What do you guys have?  Friendship?  Quick Lovers?  Strangers?  Teammates?  All of these thoughts went through Renee's head and it started to overwhelm her a bit, making her squirm a bit.  You woke up due to this, shifting to see if she's okay.  "You okay Renee?"  You asked, worried about her.  "Hmm?  OH, yes!  I'm fine, just a lot going through my head right now."  She explained rather quickly.  You sit up and straddle her, making her blush.  "You wanna talk about it?"  You ask in a light tone, wanting to help her in any way you can.  "I-it's nothing..."  She sorta trailed off, moved her head away from you but then looking back with eyes that were wanting to tell you.  "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."  You told her with a genuine smile.  She turned her head towards you again and had a hopeful look on her face, making you tilt your head a little.  You admired how adorable her face was at the moment and smiled to yourself.  "What is it?  Do I have something on my face?"  She asked, not knowing how cute she was at the moment. 

   You made sure not to push her to know what was bothering her.  "Okay, I'm just going to say that you can tell me anything.  I won't tell,  judge, or tease,"  You told her genuinely, causing her to calm down a bit.  "I... I just was wanting to know what our relationship is right now.  I know we just met yesterday and all but I...  I don't know what to make of it."  She confessed.  You thought for a while and had an idea.  "Well, what do you want our relationship to be?"  You asked her sweetly.  Renee looked at you, thought for a bit, and looked away from you, causing you to fangirl on the inside a bit at how adorable she really is outside of the ring.  "I-I'd rather not say."  She said while still looking away.  You smiled while still on top of her.  "Oh come on, what's the worst that can happen?"  You asked, leaning down to her a bit.  "Well, one of the worst things to happen is if I tell you how I really feel and you don't feel the same way.  Then I would have ruined our relationship how it is and I'll be all alone again."  She explained, making you a little sad for her.  "Honey, I wouldn't do that to you, you don't even know how I feel about you right now."  You said that last part more of to yourself really but she heard it.  "So, how do you feel about me then?"  She asked a little scared.  "Well..."

Word count is 1,297