|uh oh|

(Lero lero lero lero lero lero lero lero lero) 🍒

"I think I'll call you...... Re." (Pronounced 'ray') You say sweetly with a small smile on your face. "Wow, how 'unique'" She giggled, holding up her fingers doing air-quotes. "I don't know... Does anyone else in your group play or know about The Last Guardian?" You ask a little excitedly. "No, not that I know of. Maybe the robots might but I don't think that they do." She says, catching on a little. "How about Trico?" You ask happily. "Heh, okay I can go with that. Or you can say it like the boy does and call me 'Toriker'." She imitates, making you giggle. "Okay then, now that we have 'code names' we can have a LOT of fun confusing the others." You beam at her, completely forgetting that Octavio was ever there.

Looking outside you notice that the sun is shining. (The tank is clean! (I Love you if you know this quote)) "Welp, guess we gotta go to the games now." You say a little saddened by the fact that your time together has come to an end. "Wanna be a team again?" She asks a little hopeful. "Obviously!" You sorta yell at her. She sat forward, laughing, and clutching her sides. "What's so funny now?" You ask, "Nothing," She starts. "I find it a little funny how protective we have already become." She says while staring into your eyes. "Oh come on, I'm not that mad!" You laugh, giving her butterflies all over again. "Come on, we're going to be late." You say to her, not wanting the others to think things. "Hey, I have an idea..."

TIME SKIP WHILE FLYING THROUGH THE AIR AS TRICO WITH RENEE WITH YOU

You both arrive there together (And obviously changed), not really knowing how to talk to the others now. "How about you walk in first, Then I walk in second." You suggest to her, earning a nod from her. "See you soon~" She winks while getting out of the cab. You blush to yourself and the driver looks back at you through the rearview mirror. "You got lucky dear." He says in a heavy English accent. "Thanks, I guess." You smile at him. "Better catch up with your girl." He hurries you. "Thanks for the ride, sir!" You thank him while getting out of the cab.

After walking up like a thousand steps, you finally make it to the top and go inside the lobby. You glance over and see Octavio rushing over to Crypto first then everyone else to tell them what he saw last night. (Obviously not telling the robots though) You roll your eyes and walk over to Renee. 'You see him' You think so only she can hear you. "Yup, I know exactly what he's saying too." She says while watching him like a hawk. 'What is it that he's saying?' You ask. She removes her eyes from him and looks to you. "He's telling everyone that we fucked after they left." She says with a look of sadness and somehow a glare as well. "Heh..... Well..... What do we do?" You ask her, hoping she would have an answer. "I don't know little Birdy, what do you think we should do?" She sorta taunts you, making you smirk. "I don't know Toriker, I asked you what we should do cause I don't know shit." You got a giggle out of her for that.

After a little giggle session from her, Loba walks over to you two. "So..." She drags out. "Is it true?" She asks, looking from you to her and her to you. ""No"" You both say in unison.