|Love?| this is sorta a lemon I guess|

(I guess Lemon warning  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It's not gonna be a full lemon yet, just a small horny side to things I guess.  or sexual tension  )

   Renee didn't like what most of them were saying os she just did what she wanted without the guidance of the void.  She decided to move closer to you and your neck and she placed her mouth gently onto your skin, just barely grazing it which sent shivers down your spine.  She smiled to herself against your skin and chuckled.  You smiled slightly to yourself a bit, you chuckled and took your shot.  You lightly sucked on her neck, making her moan a bit.  You decided to take this moment and make it cute and so you waited for the right moment and.......  BOOM!  You threw your arms around her and pinned her to the ground playfully.     She looked at you a little surprised by what you had done but went with it.  "Fine, you've caught me.  Now, What are you gonna do to me?"  She asked with a sly smirk on her face.  You blushed a smol bit but you kept your composure.  You had kept her hands above her head and waited.  You then let go and snuggled into her body.  "Hey, which room is yours?"  Renee asked.  "The one with the blue, painted door.  Why do you ask?"  You questioned, a little worried yet anxious to find out what she was gonna do.  "Thanks."  Was all she said before holding your bridal style while standing up.  She opened your bedroom door and walking, still holding you.  You were a bit embarrassed by the way she was holding you but you also LOVED it.  She had walked up to your bed and placed you on it.  She then climbed ontop of you but then just collapsed on top of you.     You were a giggling mess after she did that because you knew she did that on purpose.  "R-haha Renee!"  You whined while laughing.  "What?"  She asked while still laying on you.  "I can't breathe."  You said while laughing.  "Yes, you can."  She said plainly while laying there.  You then got a bright idea.  You slowly moved your hand to her sides and started to tickle her.  "N-NO!  HAHA, S-Stop!"  She squirmed.  After she sat up, she straddled you, looking down into your eyes.  "I told you to stop."  She said a little seductively.  "And I told you to get off of me."  You retorted.  She just chuckled slightly.  "Fine, you got me there but you'll pay some time for tickling me."  She sorta threatened in a friendly manner.  You leaned in and whispered in her ear,  "Yeah but you should be warned for the future.  My walls are VERY thin, and my neighbors are Ajay and Silva."   After telling her that you backed up and saw her face.  It was a blushing mess, and you could tell she was a bit embarrassed but there was something else there too.  You tilted your head to your right a bit, like an anime girl.  "What's wrong Renee?"  You asked in an innocent voice.  "N-Nothing.  It's nothing"  She told you quickly.  "It has to be SOMETHING if your THIS embarrassed about it."  You said in that innocent voice again.  She shut her eyes and shook her head a few times, then opened her eyes slowly and stared at you in the eyes.  "I'm just realizing what all happened today."  was all she said.  "Do you regret any of it?"  You asked, genuinely.  She looked at you and smiled.  "No.  I just think some things moved too fast.  That's all."  She said.  "Mhmm, and if things are moving 'too fast' then why are you still straddling me then hmm?"  You asked with a smirk.  "Maybe it's because I like you."  She said while tightening her legs around you.     You wrapped your arms around her kinda like a hug but you didn't pull her closer, you just leaned back and had her lay on you.  "What ar-"  "Shoosh."  You whispered to her after putting a finger to her lips.  "Someone's listening in."  You said after hearing that familiar sound.  You stood up and made her stay on the bed.  After walking to your front door you quietly and slowly unlocked it so the perpetrator wouldn't know that you're unlocking it.  You had unlocked it and QUICKLY opened the door and of course, you see Silva fall to the floor with a cup.  "What are you doing here Silva?!"  You sort of angry quiet-yell at him.  "S-sorry chica, just thought I hea-"  He started but you weren't having any of it.  "It's always the ' i heard something so I came to check it out' excuse.  Let me live my life dude, I don't go over to your house every time I hear you and Ajay fucking now do I?!  just please, stop being a creep."  You had just given him a huge talking to and Renee heard the whole thing and is now laughing her ass off in your room.  You smile to yourself hearing her laugh but then realize that Silva heard her too.  "So, who's that?"  He asked giving me the 'wiggle eyebrow thing' (THAT'S WHAT SILVA'S GONNA CALL IT)  You roll your eyes but then get a funny idea.  "That's my wife."  You said body.  After saying that you hear no more laughter and then a thud, causing you to look at your door.  You then giggled to yourself and look back at Silva, giving him a slight glare saying 'get out of here now'.  He complied and ran out of your front door.