| THE BATTLE |

After landing at the train yard, you both ran swiftly into the train carts to find weapons. You had gotten an alternator and a havoc rifle with a few bullets to go with both of them. You had also found a level one extended light mag and a 2x scope. you had found a level one Evo shield and some meds after a bit of looting. After looting for a bit longer you both had noticed a jump pad that wasn't there before. After noticing it you used it to get on top of the building in the train yard. While scoping out the area with your alternator, you noticed a slight green glow running to the respawn beacon. You marked that there was an enemy there and started to run towards him. "It's Octane, I think he's trying to revive Lifeline." You had told her, she nodded and was trying to flank them. You decided to use your semi ultimate and turn into a prowler creature.

You stalked up to him as a prowler as Wraith had finally come around the other walls' corner. She paused for a moment, not realizing it was you at first but she then noticed the slight blue glow that every teammate has for their squad to know who is and isn't an enemy. She then walked closer and you decided to distract him so she could get the kill. You roared menacingly, frightening him, dropping his gun in the process. He quickly picked it back up and started firing at you while you jumped around and jumped up, climbed the carts being sure to dodge most of his bullets. Wraith finally shot at him with her wingman and killed him. He became a deathbox since he was a solo and you both looted him. You ran out of time and turned back into a human but you had half of your health and shields. .

"What was that about?" Wraith asked a bit surprised that you could shapeshift like that. "Oh... that..." You started. 'This is going to be interesting' You thought to yourself. "Yeah, I can shapeshift into almost anything I want, even animals that don't exist. But for the animals that don't exist, I need something realistic enough to see it in a 3D model to do it. But yeah, I can shapeshift." You said. "What else can you shift into?" She asked a little excited. "How about I show you at my place after the game. I can only turn into a prowler while in-game, I signed a form of contract that rules I can only be a prowler in-game." You explained. "Alright, I'm excited about this." She says more to herself than anything really. All you did was chuckle and smile to yourself.

---time skip---

After running for a while, the final circle was in Fragmented west. "Oh my god, of all places for a final circle, this is the place?!" You quietly yell-questioned to yourself. Wraith just laughed at you and continued to run to a building. "Someone's got a shot on me, I'm pretty sure." She said while running into a building. You saw the red glare from a frag grenade being thrown so you pushed her into the building and shut the door. "We need to get upstairs at least one floor." You said a bit frantically, trying to move away from the door. The door then exploded from the frag grenade and you both ran up the stairs, trying to get out of the room so that you both didn't die from the mass amounts of frags and thermites being thrown into the building. "You think they have enough throwables?" You joked, making Wraith laugh. You smiled at her but quickly turned into a prowler and ran down the stairs. "I'll be right back, I'll respawn if I die as a prowler." You told her while running down the stairs.

After running for a bit you found Bangalore and Gibraltar in the building next to you, a deadly bomb duo. You roared trying to get their attention, which you did, and they threw out both of their ultimates. You laughed to yourself and ran back to Wraith. "Alright, as you can tell, I got them to use their ultimates and now we can ambush them without fearing the skies." You told her. "Heh, smart." That was all she said but it was enough for you. You then got an idea. "Hey, watch this." You say, confusing her. You walk up behind her and crawl beneath her and make her ride you like a horse. "W-Woah!" She said, a little startled by this. "You'll be fine, trust me!" You said and started to run to Bangalore and Gibraltar's building. You both went to the top floor and attacked them. You knocked Gibi and Wraith knocked Banga. Gibi had a golden knockdown and you did a finisher as a prowler. You got ready to pounce and gripped his throat in your mouth and pulled it out and the next thing you knew, you both were the champions.

"Wow, not bad for your first game," Wraith said. "Thanks, but I couldn't have won without you." You had said to her. "Come on Wraith, we need to go to my place." You said excitedly, catching her attention. She looked really excited and practically had stars in her eyes, which you found cute for someone who seems to always be so stoic. You grabbed her hand and ran to the dropship to go back to the lobby. What you didn't know was that she was blushing a light shade of pink when you did that.

---time skip back at the lobby---
"What was that?" Mirage asked. "What do you mean?" You asked him back. "How did you win your first game in?" He said. "Oh, well-" "Either she's a natural, or all you guys went easy on her." Wraith interrupted. "No, It's because you're on her team!" He sorta joke-yelled. "I am going to make it a rule that Renee can't be on a newbie's first game. Whenever there is a new legend, Renee can't be on their team." He proposed. Wraith just rolled her eyes and went on with life. "Come on, Let's go to your place now." She said in a tired tone. You just nodded and walked with her. "What?! Do you already have a girlfriend? You just met her!" Mirage joked but you weren't ready for that and so you blushed a lot but kept walking and so did Wraith. She just shook her head and ignored him.

The word count is 1,107