| MY HOUSE |

After walking on the sidewalk for a bit you decide to try and start a conversation. "H-hey Wraith?" You started lightly. "Hmm?" She hummed, looking at you softly. "What do I call you outside of the arena?" You asked a little uncomfortable because of the silence. "Oh heh," She chuckled to herself a bit. "You can call me Renee if you want." She said to you sweetly while looking you in the eyes. You smiled a bit, like a child that just got the toy they wanted for Christmas. "Okay then, Renee, What do you want me to shift into?" You asked a little scared of what she's gonna suggest. "Well, this creature doesn't exist, at least I don't think it does, but here's a game of it and I think it would be cool to see what it looks like in person." She explained. "Is there a 360° image or something of it?"

You asked her a little scared of what animal it may be. "Well yes and no, I can bring up a video of it in action if you want." She said. "Yeah, that'll be fine." You said. She brought up a video of Jacksepticeye playing The Last Guardian while you both stopped at your house door. You then gasped. "You watch him too?" You asked excitedly. "Yeah, he's so much fun to watch." She replied back, smiling goofily. You gave her the same goofy smile. "Alright, I should be able to do it, give me a second." You said as you unlocked your house door.

You walked in and waited for a second and turned around swiftly. "Hey, I need you to know something important before you come in." You told her in a serious voice making her a little scared by the sudden change. "I have a dog and she's not doing the best. She's both blind and deaf so don't just go and touch her, okay?" You asked trying to sound nicer, realizing how harsh you must've sounded. All she did was nod a bit.

"I'm sorry, I've just had some bad experiences with people who just don't listen and I wanted to make sure you both would be okay." You explained. "Here, I'll introduce you to each other. Her name's Charlie by the way." You said happily. "How can you do that if she's blind and deaf?" Renee asked genuinely confused. "You of all people should know that you can use your other senses." You retorted and Renee just looked away, embarrassed by that. You laughed and walked over to an elderly German shepherd. "She's a retired K-9 so that's one of the reasons I warned you." You explained again. "How do you wake her up?" Renee asked. "Like this." You started to blow on her face softly, which startled her a bit but way less than if you were to touch her to wake her up. "See, isn't she a cutie?" You asked. "She's a beautiful dog that's for sure," Renee said.

"Alright, come here." You said, making Renee walk up to you. "Okay, give me your hand." You said. "Okay." She said a little scared. You then took her hand and brought it up to your dog's nose. The dog sniffed her hand and started to lick it. "Aww, she really likes you!" You said. "But isn't this what all dogs do?" Renee asked. "Not her, she usually ignores other sents, but she really seems to like you." You explained to her happily while smiling widely. 'This is the cutest thing I've ever seen!' You thought.

Charlie then found Renee's body and jumped on her and forced her to the ground, then just simply laying on her and sleeping. "Guess you live here now." You joked. "I'm fine with that." Renee subtly flirted. You smiled sweetly at the scene in front of you and laughed nostalgically at it. 'wait, did she really mean that or is she just playing?' You then decided to lay there with Renee so she wasn't "lonely", was the excuse you made up in your head. You both then fell asleep, not realizing that Charlie had moved. During the night you both were cuddling on the floor with each other, not really knowing it was happening.

After about a 4 hour nap, you woke up to see Renee holding you in her arms on the floor. You had just met this woman and right here you knew you loved her. You decided to pretend to be asleep, in case she woke up, and snuggled closer to her. You felt her shift, probably meaning she was waking up so you pretend to be dead asleep. When she opened her eyes she knew where she was but then looked down and saw you "sleeping". The voices told her the truth about you really being awake but she decided to use this opportunity. She took off her scarf, exposing her neck, and squeezed you closer to her. 'aww, she's so cute with her scarf off' You thought to yourself. You decided to take your opportunity and placed your face closer to her neck to where your face was resting on her neck. You knew she was awake and you were pretty sure she saw through your lie but you didn't know what else to do so you just lay there on the floor with her. You both knew you both were awake at this point but neither of you knew what to do next and so Renee relied on the voices to help her. Some were telling her to give you a Hickie and others were saying do nothing. And others were saying some weird shit man...

(I am going to leave it here for this chapter!)

word count is 963