|Long time no see|

You walked hesitantly up to the door with Renee on your tail.  "No need for this to get bloody!"  You both heard her say that and you could tell that Renee was now a little scared for your well-being.  You slowly but shakily bring up your hand towards the doorknob and twist it slowly.  You took a deep breath, straightened your face, then opened the door.  You looked outside and saw her, you saw your mother just standing there with an angry look on her face.  How did she find me?  You thought.  "Hmm,  I thought you'd be bigger, but you're definitely the one..."  She said in a grim voice.  You decided to pretend you didn't know her.  "Who are you and what do you want."  You said a little strongly while still having worry in your voice.  Renee wrapped her arms around your waist, pulling herself closer to you and hugging you.  "Who's this?"  Your mother asked.  "I asked you a question first."  You retorted, giving her a slight glare.  "Oh, so NOW you've gotten tough eh?  Where was this fazaz when I was beating your ass, hmm?"  She said fazaz with her arms up in the air.  You looked off to the side, recalling those faint memories. 

---FLASHBACK TIME---

   "Mother, stop!  She's just a child!"  Your older brother yelled at your mother while she beat you relentlessly.  You were balling your eyes out as she hit you with a man's belt.  (NO, YOU DON'T HAVE A FATHER)  She had burned a cigarette into your back the other day too and so there was that too. 

   Out of nowhere your brother ran in front of you and took the rest of the beating. 

---FLASHBACK END---

   After remembering that you sort of shook a little.  Renee must have noticed this and stepped in front of you.  "Why are you here,"  Renee said sternly, sounding tough with her low voice.  "I'm just here to take back what is mine and to kill it."  Your mother said plainly which sort of scared you cause you knew she would.  At this point Ajay and Octavio were outside, watching this all go down.  You stepped back a little and watched Renee get all defensive for you, which you found pretty cute.  "She's staying here, end of the story."  She said, a little angry now.  "Hmmm, no.  Come now (Y/N), It's time to go home.  You've played outside with your friends for too long now."  She said in an oddly nice sounding voice, like a mother trying to get a toddler to do what she wanted. 

   After the two yelled at each other for a while your mother gave up and left.  At this point, you were sitting in the middle of your bed with the blanket over your head while you rocked yourself forwards and backward.  You heard Renee lock your front door and start to walk back to your room.  You, in your own blanket of darkness, looked up when you heard your door open.  She closed the door behind her but when she turned around to look at you her face dropped.  She saw how scared and traumatized you looked.  The next thing you knew was that she was cuddling you from the outside of the blanket.  You felt a tear start running down your face and you just let it all out.  You just cried and cried and cried.  She held you close and set her head atop yours.  She kissed the top of your head and forced you to lean back.  She pulled you into a hug while you both laid there. 

---TIMESKIP TO ABOUT 30 MINUTES LATER---

   "You okay my love?"  She asked sweetly while gently bringing her hand up to your face to dry your tears..  "I'll be fine, I just thought I would never see her again.  It's been so long since I've last seen her."  You sort of rambled on as she stroked your face with her thumb.  "Who was she?"  She asked, obviously really wanting to know so she could help you.  "M-my mother, she isn't someone you want to be around."  You said with a blank stare off to your left, making Renee a little scared by what you meant by that.  "What did she do to you?"  She asked in a sort of worried/ scared voice.  It almost sounded like she didn't want to know yet she did.  "Here, I'll show you."  You said while slowly sitting up and getting off the bed.  You turned to where your back was facing her.  You were contemplating if you really wanted to show her, but right now it was kind of the best thing for you to do.  You slowly took your shirt off, placed it on the bed, and showed her your back.  It was mangled with terrible scars.  Some were cigarette burns, and one of them was when she struck you so hard with the belt it left a scar.  And others were just cuts, not from you though, from her.  You noticed the silence and were a little scared of her reaction

   You turned around and saw Renee just sat there, wide-eyed, teary, and covering her mouth as she stared.  You looked to the ground at your right and had a blush but as well as a face of despair.  You didn't know what to do or think right now.  You quickly grabbed your shirt again and swiftly put it back on, covering your back making you comfortable again.  Renee slowly moved to the edge of the bed and got up.  She walked up to you and lifted your shirt again, slowly yet gently taking it completely off.  She Ran her right pointer finger along each and every scar, making you shiver under her touch.  As she ran her finger up your back, your spine shivered, making you a little embarrassed.  She giggled at how much you were blushing but continued to graze against each and every scar lovingly, trying to make any sort of good out of it.  You didn't know how to handle the situation at hand. 

   After about a full 2 minutes of stroking she had touched each scar that was present on your back.  She put her arms around your waist slowly and lovingly and pulled you to the bed, making you straddle her.  "Hmm, I think you're beautiful with or without the scars."  She said while looking up at you with eyes full of something you've never seen before.  She leaned forward and put her mouth to your ear.  "And I think you should know that you're pretty cute when you blush."  She whispered to you, which sent chills up your spine.  You looked to the side, away from her, contemplating whether you should make oatmeal or cereal for breakfast.

   You either must have been looking to the side for a while or looked like you were thinking of the meaning of life because she was now looking at you with a flabbergasted look on her face.  You shook your thoughts away and looked at her.  You gave her a quick peck on the lips and got up, making her whine sadly.  "oh don't worry, I'll be back."  You said to her as you got up to find your dog.

   You grabbed your shirt, put it on, and walked to the kitchen, and found her sleeping in the middle of the floor.  'Aww, so cute.' You thought to yourself.  "Yes, yes you are."  You heard from behind you.  You looked over your shoulder and saw Renee standing there, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.  "Did I say that out loud?"  You asked a little scared that you might have been saying everything out loud.  "Well,"  She started as she stood up and slowly walked over to you, rubbing the back of her neck.  "YOU didn't say it but other versions of you from other dimensions said she was cute out loud."  She explained.  "And yes, I heard everything you thought of."  She confessed with a smirk on her face.

(Sorry for the short chapter)

word count is 1,356