|Confessions|

(Sort of dry lemon I guess.) ((holy shit I'm sorry for not publishing this chapter!! It was under a lot of editing because a "friend" deleted most of it and made it super incoherent and a lot of the punctuation was messed up.  Hope you can forgive me 😓))

   "Well...  Okay, let's make a deal. If I tell you how I really feel, the whole truth, then you have to tell me the truth about how you feel.  Deal?"  You proposed as you held out your delicate hand.  "Deal."  She said as she shook your hand.  You both move so that you both could look at each other and talk normally.  You turned to her and slowly spoke  "Okay, the truth is, even though I just met you, is that I somehow love you.  Don't ask me how but I just do."  You confessed to her rather quickly.  "Wow..."  That was all she said.  You cautiously look up at her and catch her eyes.  She blushing madly and but still looking you in the eyes.  You looked away, not wanting to look.  You also want to both get up and not.  "What if I told you that I feel the same way."  She told forcing you to look at her, once you did she continued.  "I felt this way the second I laid eyes on you.  I thought you were pretty and I really liked you.  Hell, we slept on the floor of your house the first night we met."  She retold last night, making you smile a bit.  "This was what I wanted to tell you but I was afraid it would ruin what we just built."  She confessed.  You looked at her and she looked at you, you both smiled at each other genuinely.  You glanced at her lips swiftly and she did the same.  You both leaned closer to each other slowly.  After a few moments, Renee closes the distance and kissed you a little roughly.  You kiss back trying to use the same amount of force that she is.  It sorta felt like she was waiting for years to kiss you. 

   You decide to test how willing she is so you poke at her lip with your tongue.  She didn't budge so you bit her, causing her to gasp and open her mouth.  You take your chance and explore her cavern.  She moaned a few times in this process, and you were fine with that.  She wants to change the rolls so she fights you for dominance.  She wins and explores your mouth slowly, trying to make this moment last forever but sadly, time doesn't work like that. 

   After what seems like forever, you both separate for air.  You're practically gasping to catch your breath as she just huffing over there.  After you catch your breath, she comes over for round two of your 'fun'.  You comply and kiss her again but this time you both were a bit more gentle about it.  There was a lot more love than lust in this one unlike the last one.  You gently bring your hand to the side of her face as you kiss her.  She brings hers up to but she grabs your hair tugging at it playfully.  You giggle through the kiss causing her to break away.  "What's so funny?"  She asked, laughing at herself.  "Nothing, just thinking."  You laughed while speaking.  "Just how a few words can turn into this."  You say while gesturing to the two of you.  "Aaaaaaannd how adorable you can look."  You add, booping her on the nose.  After that, she kissed your nose.  "So, we're just gonna keep score then?"  You question.  "Of course, even in matches."  She says.  "Even in matches."  You repeat but a little slower than she said.

   You both decide to stare into each other's eyes for a while, giving you a chance to actually study her facial features.  She does the same to you too.  You start to trace her features such as her jawline, and the bridge of her nose from the forehead down.  After a few seconds of this, you tickle her side again.  "S-SSSTOOOOOP!"  She giggles to you while falling towards you on the couch.  You catch her and maneuver around so that you are on top of her.  Looking down at her you see her blushing while looking to the side.  This makes you smile and tickle her more.  "Wh-why do you keep tickling me?!"  She asks while laughing louder than a hyena.  "Because you're adorable!  I highly doubt anyone else has seen you like this so I'm making the most of it."  You answer truthfully, winking at her in the process. 

   "Okay, but why do you like me?  I heard you say I was cute-"  "Thought"  You correct her.  "Yes, thought, but why?"  She asks.  "Because you are, accept it dear, I can't give you a real answer for it.  It is what it is."  "It is what it is."  She said back in an odd voice, copying that funny meme.  "Oh my god, I love you even more for that."  You say, practically having hearts in your eyes.  "Heh, I thought you would."  She says while pointing to her head. 

   You giggle at her and smile genuinely at her, making her smile back at you while slowly lowering her hand back down.  While looking at her, you notice something.  Looking past her you see OCTAVIO WATCHING YOU BOTH FROM THE WINDOW!  You frown upon this, worrying her. 
   "Is everything okay?"  She asks in a worried tone, her face written in concern.  you nod your head, pointing behind her and she looks.  She had a very surprised look on her face, which in turn worried you.  "What's wrong Renee?"  You ask.  "I-..."  She cuts herself off.  "Non of the voices told me he was there, and that's kinda strange."  She told you while thinking about what just happened.  You thought for a moment.  "Maybe it's because you're around me."  You said, trying to find an answer for her.

   While you both were trying to find an answer, Octavio snuck away.  "What a creep..."  You say more to yourself than anything.  "That's it!"  Renee sort of quietly shouted.  "What's it?"  You ask curiously.  "I'll call you 'birdy'"  She says cutely, looking up at you with an innocent smile.  You smile to her, "And I think I'll call you..."

Word count is 1,028