'the pizza guy'

the next day in New York at 3 pm....

avneet continued shooting for her movie and Vaishnavi was mostly home eating cheese nachos every time. good thing was that avneets shooting for the movie was almost finished. they both were home right now and Vaishnavi had a plate full of nachos in her hand and a bowl of melted cheese in her second hand and avneet was sitting beside her on the sofa, scrolling through Instagram when she saw a post of her and Siddharth from #sidneet.

"#sidneet? what's this?" she muttered in confusion as she opened that hashtag and her eyes widen when she saw that this hashtag had almost 1 million posts. she opened the very first picture and she saw a picture of her and Siddharth from the royal ball.

I freaking can't believe I used to ship avneet with that Dumbo Raghav but look at themmmm and look at the way she is looking at him and he is looking at her!!!!!! I think I am about to dieeee

I freaking can't believe I used to ship avneet with that Dumbo Raghav but look at themmmm and look at the way she is looking at him and he is looking at her!!!!!! I think I am about to dieeee. #sidneet #sidneetforever #theroyalcouple #theprinceandprincessofGreece #thepowercouple

her eyes widen, "w-what? power couple? s-sidneet? royal couple? what is this?"

Vaishnavi looked over, "oh, its Siddharth + avneet = sidneet"

"and how do you know that?" avneet asked her while narrowing her eyes at Vaishnavi.

Vaishnavi shrugged, "I saw it this morning, this all has been going on for months"

"w-what? are you kidding me? for months?" she stammered a little bit as she opened more pictures

'look what I found guysssss. its the day when avneet got an award and siddharth is filming a video of her. I am meltinggg #sidneet #sidneetforever #theroyalcouple

"w-what? h-how? how in the world did they get this and WILL YOU STOP EATING" she threw a pillow at Vaishnavi which hit her and almost spilled her cheese.

"CAN YOU PLEASE BE MORE CAREFUL? YOU ALMOST MADE MY PRECIOUS CHEESE SPILL AND STOP STRESSING OUT SO MUCH. CHILL"

avneet rolled her eyes and looked back at her phone and chuckled evilly when she saw a post of Abhishek and Vaishnavi and when she opened #abhinavi, she saw it almost had 1.5 million posts.