'chocolates and brownies'

Nobody's pov: 

everyone was sitting in the waiting area in the hospital. Abhishek had informed the police and they were taking care of everything now. the doctor had given Siddharth sleeping pills so that he could get some rest because he wasn't agreeing to sleep at all. 

"you guys can meet avneet right now but not him because he is sleeping right now" a nurse said to them when she reached them and they all nodded. they all quickly got up and went to the room she was admitted in. they all went inside and saw her sitting on the bed. 

"I think this hospital is obsessed with me" avneet joked and everyone chuckled, 

"did it hurt too much?" Vaishnavi asked in a worried tone. 

"kind of, maybe because the doctor didn't give me anesthesia or applied any numb cream-" they all cut her off, 

"WHAT THE F*CK?" 

she flinched, "ow my ears" 

"why the heck didn't he give you anesthesia??" ritika asked in an angry tone, 

avneet tried to speak but Vaishnavi cut her off, "does that piece of shit thinks that she is some type of superman or what? or does he think that she doesn't feel any pain!" 

"where the heck is this doctor???" Abhishek shouted as he went outside, 

avneets eyes widen, "someone stop him! he might kill the innocent doctor!" 

"this is why I told you not to come, but you don't listen to me" manjul scolded her and she rolled her eyes, 

"yes avneet we weren't going on a vacation where everyone can tag along, it was a serious thing, we just found out that those people weren't just normal kidnappers, they were terrorists" faisal said the last line seriously and everyone except manjuls eyes widen, 

"wow" they all said at the same time. 

"yes, wow" faisal sarcastically rolled his eyes. 

"how is prince doing?" avneet hesitantly asked

"he is all bandaged up right now, the doctor gave him glucose injections and gave him sleeping pills because he was not in the 'mood' of sleeping" 
Manjul replied while rolling his eyes and she gave him a sad smile.

"that's good"

"don't worry, he is 'the Siddharth Nigam' he'll get better just like this" Manjul snapped his finger in the end to lighten up the mood and she lightly chuckled.

"I hope so" she whispered which went unheard by everyone.

Few hours later....

Everyone had gone home because avneet somehow convinced them to go home and freshen up. It was around 8 pm at night and avneet was randomly watching dog videos on her phone and was laughing like a maniac.

"oh God I so want a dog!" she exclaimed while laughing but then stopped when she heard someone knocking on her door. She put down her phone.

"come in!" she shouted and the door opened revealing Siddharth.

"oh hey" she nervously said and he smiled.

"hello, may I come in?"

She nodded while smiling and he came in. He came near her and sat down on a chair which was near the bed.

"how are you feeling?" they both asked at the same time and then chuckled,

"you tell me first, I heard the doctor didn't give you anesthesia and brother almost beat him up" he chuckled in the end.