where is 'here???'

Nobody's pov:

she kicked the door in frustration because from the past hour she has been trying to open the locked door. the first time she hoped that the lock would magically disappear but she isn't that lucky. then the second time she lovingly told the lock to open but it was very stubborn. now the third time she was already getting impatient so she decided to play the bad cop.

"now listen here, I've been so lenient and tolerant with you, despite being the fact that I am completely impatient, so now do me a favor and turn yourself in before I show you my real side" she said in a threatening voice to the modern white door which was carved with designs. when she did not hear the lock open, she sighed "come on mann.... or thing....or door....or whatever you are, come onnn I have to get out of here, but the thing is, I dont even know where 'here' is, like am I still in New York or not? plus I have to warn vaishu that they are coming to kidnap her as well" she raised her eye brow, "well, I don't even remember how much time it took me to get here or else if I knew that, then I would somehow figure it out, I mean not flexing or anything, but im amazing in maths you know" she said and chuckled with a smug smile on her face in the end, not exactly knowing that she is completely flexing. she sat down on the bed and lifted her hoodie a little bit. she saw a huge blue/purple bruise on her stomach, she winced as she pressed it a little. "ugh, that guy will go to hell for doing this, I mean come on tell me, don't I have legs, do I not know how to walk or something like that, I mean if he would've asked me nicely to walk, I would have. but no, he had to be rude huh" she scoffed and shook her head in disappointment "what is happening to todays generation nowadays"

she just sat there, maybe because she had absolutely nothing to do. she looked around and saw the room had a queen sized bed in the middle, there were side tables attached to the side of it, the walls were cream colored and there was a study table opposite to the bed, and that was basically it. it didn't even have a washroom or a window. although it doesn't seem much but shockingly it was very modern.

after some time, the door opened and she shot straight up

a man in his sixties who was wearing a tuxedo came inside with a tray full of food in his hands. he put the tray on the bed and gave her a warm smile. as he went out, she prayed that he would forget to lock the door, how? well maybe cause he was....... old.

and the luck was on her side, well at least for a minute. he actually forgot to lock the door from outside. she stood up and did a weird dance when he left cause she thought he forgot but the thing that she didn't know was that he left the door unlocked for her to get out of here. yea nobody is that stupid to forget, well except for her at least.

she sat down and ate her food,

"what if it has poison in it?" she asked herself with wide eyes, "ah i don't care" and she started eating again, after all she needed the energy to escape. after she ate, she got up and was ready to escape but there was one problem, she suddenly had the urge to pee.

she groaned and made her way towards the door while stomping her bare feet on the tiles, she kind of wondered where her shoes went but right now her only mission was to find a washroom and pee, well and escaping of course.

she peeked out of her room and checked if anybody was there in the hall and nobody was so she stepped out and saw the end of the huge hallway, she went at the end of it and saw that there were 4 hallways and hers was the last one. her eyes widen as she saw workers roaming here and there, she quickly hid behind the wall and waited for the coast to get cleared. she waited 5 minutes....... 10 minutes..... and her impatient mind was going crazy after 15 minutes and her urge to pee was getting stronger minute by minute.

"um excuse me who are y-" someone said from behind her,

"ahhhhhhh" she screamed getting scared making the person behind scream too,