'siddharth part 2'

avneets pov: (I know after soo long, right?)

alright, so we have been wandering around on some random roads for the past 20 minutes I think and I don't think I am complaining, I like his company. ugh, I have become those clingy girlfriends in those chick flick movies that I used to despise. well, not anymore. I cleared my throat as I took off my shoes and crisscrossed my legs on the seat to make myself comfortable. 

prince looked over at the sudden movement and made a confused face, "what are you doing?" 

I shrugged, "I am making myself comfortable, it seems like we are going to be here for a while" I suppressed my laughter at the end to not make him feel bad but I don't think it worked. he sighed as he stopped driving and turned his head towards me, 

"I am sorry, this was supposed to be a really amazing date and memorable but I messed it up...." 

well, shit 

I looked at him, tilted my head and smiled, ya know, to give that cute vibe "being here with you is memorable enough" and a smile appeared on his lips in seconds. "buttttttt, if you don't feed me, this night will be memorable for a whole another reason cause I will end up killing you" I ended with a serious face. what? I am hungry mannnnnn but I could swear I saw him blush! HE FREAKING BLUSHED. "oh my God, did you just blush?" my eyes were wide and I had a smirk on my face. Haha, you know how he always says something like 'this is not  a great time to blush' or 'you look cute when you blush' or blah blah blah, look who's laughing now!!! He cute though.

He cleared his throat as his face turned even more red and he turned his face to his right as I was sitting to his left. "n-no"

I'm about to die right now, "awwwwwwww, the big bad prince of Greece blushes" I cooed in a baby voice as I tried to make him face me  by pulling his shoulders, "come on princey, look here" and as soon as I said that, his head snapped at me and a smile was plastered on his lips and I noticed that his face was still a little bit red.

Nobodys pov:

"you know, the first time you called me 'princey' or 'prince' or whatever, my ego and self respect shouted at me for not yelling at you but it felt so good to hear you call me that because no one in my life had ever called me that" he smiled goofily in the end which literally melted her.

"hm, and what about all the times I called you siddharth?" 

his expression changed into a serious but a sad one, "it scares the shit out of me when you call me by my name because every single time you have said 'siddharth', it has made you cry and I can't see you cry, I don't want to, ever " he emphasized on the last word and his tone sounded so sincere and so sweet. 

she reached for his hand, held it and put it on the little space between them. she started tracing the lines on his palm. she looked up and stared in his eyes. 

"why do you have to be so dang cute all the freaking time, siddharth " and she moved her face near his and before he could react, she very gently pecked his lips and very slowly pulled away. "I hope that changes your perspective a little bit" she said with an adorable smile and he rested his forehead against hers. 

"if I lie and say no, will you kiss me again?" he asked with a goofy smile which made her chuckle and she playfully shoved him back. 

"nope" she replied with a playful grin on her face as she made herself comfortable on her seat again, "but, if you want, I'll surely call you a pervert" his eyes widen as he dramatically put a hand on his heart. 

"you're heartless!" 

"and you're a pervert!" she mimicked his tone. 

he smirked, "says the girl who kissed me 2 times in the last 20 minutes" and she went red,