'bucket hat'

Avneets pov: 

okay, wow. I had a really weird dream last night. prince kissed me and I didn't even stop him. I mean obviously thats got to be a dream right? there is no way in hell that I would say yes. but it looked wayyy too real to be a dream. either way, I really want it to be a dream, because GOD FORBIT, if it was somehow true, then it will mean that.................... I got my first kiss. and that is impossible because I never planned on getting my first kiss. 

okay now I am satisfied because it was all a dream, no matter how weird it was, but it was still a dream. I got up from my bed while smiling and went to the washroom. this washroom had a mirror attached to the sink. I looked myself in the mirror and a thing hit me when I looked at my clothes. wait, their the same clothes I was wearing in the dream! wait, does that mean that it wasn't a dream? I stepped back with wide eyes and covered my mouth with my hand. 

"I got my first kiss" I whispered while staring at myself in the mirror. "a-and h-he k-kissed m-me!" my back made contact with the wall and I slid down the wall and sat on the ground. "a-and I-I n-nodded m-my h-head, a-and I k-kissed h-him b-back. t-that m-means I-I w-wanted t-to k-kiss h-him. t-thats w-why I-I s-said y-yes" 

okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay, this is NOT OKAY. OH MY FREAKING GOD, HE KISSED ME AND I KISSED HIM BACK! I GOT MY FLIPPING FIRST KISS BY THE GUY I AM PLANNING TO LEAVE. I closed my eyes as a stray tear leaked out of my eye. I lost my first kiss. I am regretting having my first kiss which was supposed to be 'magical'. I so regret going to the kitchen last night. 

                             *****

Nobodys pov: 

Siddharth was in his room, sitting on a wooden table which was in the corner of his. he was thinking about the recent events which happened between avneet and him. he took out a white A4 sheet paper from his drawer, picked up a black pen and started writing.

'so princess,
                         I got my first kiss yesterday, and it was from you. I know you are regretting it right now, but I am not. I don't even know why I am writing this, maybe because I want to tell someone what I actually feel. I feel happy. no matter how weird this sounds, I feel the most happiest person in this entire world because I got kissed by you. but it kind of hurts princess, because you are leaving soon. and it hurts to even think about it. I know, I won't be able to stop you when you are leaving, probably because maybe you won't listen......'

 he finished writing with a sad smile as he put down the pen. he was about to rip the paper apart but then stopped. he looked at the paper and smiled. he got up and went near his bed. he opened his side tables drawer and kept it safely in the second drawer and stood up straight. 

                            ****

avneet was sitting on her bed in front of her laptop and was giving her viva and her camera was on. her viva was today and her annuals were postponed due to some technical issues. after giving her viva, she shut down her laptop and sighed. 

"thankgod I revised last night or else I would've been dead by now" she said to herself and sighed. she had decided to not think about anything. she was not thinking about the kiss, Siddharth or anything! and even if that type of thoughts would come to her mind, she would erase it by thinking that she is going to leave very soon.  

she got up from her bed and went to vaishnavis room. she entered and saw her using her phone on her bed. 

"hey" avneet said with a sad smile and Vaishnavi looked up and immediately knew something was up. 

"hey baby, wasup?" she asked with a frown on her face and avneet went near her bed. avneet told her everything from the beginning. "so you got your first kiss" avneet nodded with a heavy sigh. "but you regret it" and she nodded again while looking down. "and we are leaving?"