'allowed'

Nobody's pov: 

it was the next day and avneet had finally moved into her new room and right now she was sitting on her bed, scrolling through instagram. 

she had distanced herself from everyone

she had distanced herself from everyone. she was only talking to vaishnavi but not too much though. she sighed as she closed her phone. she was getting weird vibes today, like it wasn't bad, nor they were good. 

"godd, what is about to happen now?" she sighed heavily as she buried her head in her palms. she was about to pick up her phone again when she heard someone knock, making her roll her eyes, "excellent, my problem is already here, come in!" she shouted the last part. the door opened, revealing siddharth peaking in.

"may I come in?" he asked, she hesitantly nodded and he smiled. he came near her bed, dragged a chair and sat on it. "so I wanted to tell you that the fight is on 31st December, so like within a month" 

she smiled a little, "oh, its new years also, right?" she asked and he nodded. 

"yes, it is. people will be excited for 2 things. first for my victory and second for the new years" he replied with a goofy smile and she softly chuckled. "and also, their going to be excited for another thing, the Royal New Years party. you should look forward to it, its really fun and the entire palace gets decorated. its absolutely gorgeous" 

she smiled, "I will. good luck for the fight, prince" and for some reason, he felt a pang in his heart after hearing that. it felt like she wasn't going to be there for the fight to support him, and be there for him. he shook that thought away and smiled. 

"thankyou, but why don't you come down for breakfast. everyone must be waiting for you" he said to her while getting up, 

"uh, I don't think I'll be joining you guys. I am feeling a little bit tired, I'll see you later though" she replied as she gave him a fake smile and he got a little bit confused but nodded. 

"oh, alright. I'll see you later then" he also fake smiled a little in the end and she noticed that. when he went out of the room, she buried her face in her pillow. 

"why is this so hard!!!!! why is trying to avoid him and staying away from him so haaaard. oh god, I hate this so much!" she said in a muffled voice and then laid down. she took a deep breath and swallowed the tears which were stuck in her throat "I will get used to it, I know I will. its not a big deal, its alright".

siddharth went out of his room and closed the door. he sadly smiled as he stared at the ground, "so its happening" he sighed and then went from there. 

                           ****

avneet was just locked up in her room and even if someone did knock on her door, either she would tell them that she is changing right now or simply wouldn't reply and they would go away after some time. it was around 2 am and avneet was starving because she didn't eat anything through out the entire day.