'the 5 rules'

Avneet's pov:

Wow, I am getting ready after so freaking long. its like I even forgot I had good clothes in my closet, well of course except revealing but comfortable as hell clothes. also I am thinking to post a picture on Instagram today, but we'll see about that. right now I am hella excited because I finally got a normal job! well of course its a little bit 'not' normal because my 'boss' is my 'kidnapper' but what's a life without a little bit of excitement (insert nervous chuckle). 

I looked in the mirror, hm I don't look bad, I look pretty good. 

I went out of my room and went towards the lift to go to the basement, when I reached the lift, it opened and I stepped inside, I pressed the down button and the door closed

I went out of my room and went towards the lift to go to the basement, when I reached the lift, it opened and I stepped inside, I pressed the down button and the door closed. it went down and after a few seconds, the door opened and I stepped outside. I went towards his office and knocked on the closed door. 

after a few seconds, I heard a faint come in and I opened the door. I saw him sitting on his chair behind the huge table which had things and papers placed on it very neatly. I realized he was talking to someone on his phone. 

"but tell them that it is good for both of the countries and not just us. and remind them that they signed a contract with us.......... I don't care if the contract is expired.......... so what do you want me to do? f*cking beg them to continue trading with us?.......... whatever just give us some days and we will make a new contract, till then stall them" he said on the phone with an annoyed expression on his face. he motioned his hand telling me to come in and I went near his table.

I sat down on the chair which was opposite of him.

Nobody's pov:

he sighed "look, I'll call you later" and then he disconnected the call and looked at her with a little smile on his lips. "good afternoon Ms. Kaur, you are exactly 15 minutes late" he said while looking at his watch. 

she rolled her eyes, "oh god, what a sin" she sarcastically replied which made him chuckle. 

"but if you want to work for me, you have to be punctual" 

"okay, alright. tomorrow, I will be exact 14 minutes late, you know I will improve, slowly and steadily" she joked and he shook his head while softly chuckling. 

"everyone should be as dedicated to their work as you are" 

she sassily scoffed, "I know right?" 

he shook his head again and picked up a paper, "here, this paper has every number that you will need in the future. also you just need to do a few things, schedule my meetings and tell me when and where are they, and help me with a few stuff" 

she took the paper from his hand and looked at the paper, "what stuff?" 

"hm like helping me with my presentations, since you are good at editing and help with a few ideas"