'accidentally kidnapped'

A black van is shown going down the road in full speed towards the girl who was walking on the side walk, in a white over sized hoodie which were covering her shorts, with her hair in a messy bun and with huge nerdy eye sight glasses which were about to fall down. 

For some reason she had tears in her eyes threatening to spill out. Out of no where, the black van stopped behind her and a big, tall muscular man in full black with a mask covering his face came from behind and put a cloth soaking wet with chloroform, on her nose with pressure.

She tried to shout as loud as she could but only muffled screams were heard. After a few seconds, she started feeling dizzy as the chemical started doing its job. She fainted as the man threw her over his shoulder, checked here and there if anyone saw it and if anyone was around but unfortunately there was no one.

He went near his van and dropped her down at the back seat,

"Tell boss that the work is done, we got the girl" the man said to the person driving the van, he nodded and dialed their 'boss'

"Boss, its done"

"Good, now get here as soon as you can" the person said from the other side of the phone,

"You got it boss, we are moving towards the airport right this instance"

                                                                                                  ****

2 DAYS EARLIER....

A man is shown storming inside of his mansion in anger or should I say 'palace'. He angrily made his way towards his room ignoring all people who were asking 'if he's okay?' or 'what happened?'

He finally reached his room, opened the door and closed it with force. he punched the wall in anger.

"THAT SON OF A BITCH IS NOT PAYING ME BACK, I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!" He shouted to himself, he sighed in anger but then he got an idea in his head and he smirked "I am going to kidnap the son of a bitch's daughter"

He quickly took out his phone and dialed one of his personal 'men'

"Hello, I have an assignment for you guys, I want you to kidnap akshit singhs first daughter, Vaishnavi kaur"

                            ****

2 DAYS LATER.....

"SIDDHARTH WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU CAN'T JUST KIDNAP SOMEONE'S DAUGHTER LIKE THAT JUST BECAUSE THE FATHER ISN'T PAYING" his brother shouted at Siddharth who was sitting on a chair, staring at him, expressionless. "Oh god Siddharth don't just sit there like a f*cking statue, tell your men to not kidnap her!"

"Sorry, I can't do that. its already done" Siddharth replied as he got up from his place and went outside of his brothers room,

Abhishek sighed as he sat down on his bed, "god why does he pretend to forget that he is not some ordinary guy, he is a prince! if he does something bad, the whole country gets to know and even the media, and I doubt it that they will leave any hot 'tea' about the royal family"

                            ****

few hours later...... 

siddharth was sitting on a chair in his huge basement and after a few seconds, he heard the lift doors open. he looked up and saw five men were walking towards him and one of them was carrying the girl on his shoulder, who was continuously trying to get out of his grip. her mouth was covered with a cloth so only her muffled screams were heard. as they reached him, they placed the girl on a chair which was right infront of him. and the first thing that came in his mind after seeing her was; 

'how is she so tiny?'  he thought and then made a confused face but then shook off that thought quickly. 

 they took off the cloth which was covering her face completely. she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him, he noticed that she had tears in her eyes and her face had hundreds of tears marks on it. he looked at her and saw that half of her face was covered with her huge nerdy glasses and half of it was covered with the cloth tied around her mouth. 

he leaned a little bit closer to her face and took off that cloth as well. he also noticed that her eyes were hazel brown and were also blood red, maybe from the crying. that was completely off topic and useless but he actually did notice that. after a few seconds, he realized that THIS WASN'T THE RIGHT GIRL.

"WHAT THE HELL? THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT GIRL! WHO THE HELL DID YOU ALL KIDNAP?" he shouted at them and she flinched at the sudden shouting and anger. 

"b-boss, you told us to kidnap akshit singhs first daughter, s-so we did a little research that when will she go out and we will do our work, and we even waited outside her house and this girl came out at the exact timing, so we thought this was her" the man stammered a little bit and siddharth glared at him, 

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH-"

"achoooo" she sneezed as loudly as she could and everyone looked at her, "what? that cloth was hairy, I have been wanting to do that for so long" she said in a croaky voice and sniffed. he stared at her,

'did she really have the audacity to sneeze while I was talking?'  he thought and sighed trying to calm down, he tried to divert his attention back to the topic and not shout at her for sneezing at the wrong moment. he turned back to his man. 

"I am giving you one day, ONLY ONE day to go back and get me the right girl or else I will not leave you all" he said in a threatening voice to them. they all gulped but nodded. they quickly put the cloth on her face again,

"yes boss, we will take her back and bring the right back"

he sighed in annoyance, "are you actually that stupid or do you pretend to be?" 

"sorry boss" 

"leave the girl here, if she goes back now, she will tell the police or the address of this place, and now she has also seen our faces, so leave her here and get me the actual girl" he said as he got up from his place and made his way towards the lift, and as he stepped in it the man shouted, 

"boss! where should we keep her?"  

'I dont give a shit" he said expressionless as the lift doors closed, they all looked at her and saw that she has already fallen asleep. they all sighed in annoyance because this was the 7th time she had fallen asleep in their entire journey. the man threw her over his shoulder and she woke up due to the pain on her stomach and by now she was so sure that she had a huge bruise on her stomach. 

they all took her to a random room and dropped her on the bed, 

"now listen here sweetheart, don't try to do any funny business here, he isn't soft hearted or forgiving at all, understand?" he asked her in a deep voice and she scoffed, she signaled at the cloth covering her mouth with her eyes, 

they all realized it and took off the cloth and untied her hands as well, and then they all went out and locked the door from outside. she checked if the door is closed and if that they actually left.

"now lets figure out how to get out of here before they kidnap vaishu" she said when she was sure that they left......

hey guys, if you liked this chapter and found it interesting then please vote and comment, bubayeeee