Merchandise & #LuciusChallenge

What, merchandise? 

Yep! 🤩

You can get this and more via my RedBubble which you can find on my site shimaira.com 

"But Shim, why does it say 'I survived Lucius'?"

Because there is this thing called the #LuciusChallenge 👀

It started as a joke between Rasha007 and ESHurricane...

Rasha007 said: "[we] are currently having so much fun with a challenge we started. Come and join! Read the most horrific story on Wattpad!
They Call Him Lucius by Shimaira is so intensely gory not everybody manages to finish.
[...]
DON'T NEGLECT TO READ THE WARNINGS!
And don't forget to let us know how far did you make it and/or how many breaks did you have to make!
Have fun, you are welcome, hihi"

And ESHurricane said: "Horror fans! Rasha007 and I are challenging you to read the most horrific story on Wattpad!
They Call Him Lucius by Shimaira is so intensely gory that I couldn't make it past chapter four. Rasha managed to finish it because she is a badass and I challenge you to try for the crown!
DON'T NEGLECT TO READ THE WARNINGS! You all know I'm not squeamish but I still couldn't read this thing haha."

So I had some help from ashutoshmoru who made this AWESOME design and BEHOLD: merch! 😎 So now when you complete the #LuciusChallenge, you can show it off! (And you can use it to get your friends to also try and read the story, see how far they make it 😏)