Part 2: Legacy ~ Chapter 5

For a moment, Amy feared that she was going to pass out, but the darkness never came. Lucius walked away and hummed a little tune as he pulled on a surgeon's coat, covered his hair with a cap, and placed a surgical mask over his mouth. He turned to a small stereo system in the corner and pressed a few buttons. The Rolling Stones filled the metal chamber. The music made Amy even more uneasy than she already was.

Lucius walked back to her and took a bottle of disinfectant from the table. He soaked a piece of cotton with it and started to clean the area on the left of her bellybutton. Amy whimpered, but Lucius ignored her and simply started to sing along with the Stones. "Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste." He threw away the piece of cotton and grabbed a bag containing sterile gloves. He opened it up, carefully extracted one of the gloves and pulled it on. He folded the edge back over the fingers and used it to get the other glove on without contaminating either of them. Grinning at Amy, he fixed the first glove and wriggled his fingers in the air. "Ready?"

Amy cried and tried to writhe in her confines, but the belts kept her neatly in place. "Pwis dwont," she attempted to speak through the gag.

Lucius paid no mind to her plea and grabbed a scalpel off the table. "A human body has about five to six metres of small intestine and it can function just fine with half of that." His eyes twinkled with devilish delight as Amy stiffened in terror. "So I'm going to remove about one metre of your jejunum." He placed his fingers on her skin and lowered the scalpel.

"Nwo! Nwo, pwis Wecius! Swop!" Amy cried, but Lucius didn't stop and the blade sunk into her flesh with ease. She screamed in agony—the gag didn't help much in reducing her volume.

"Now, now," Lucius said as he continued with the incision. "I'm just getting started. Save your vocal cords a bit for the real painful part." His eyes shot up to meet hers and Amy whimpered at the malice reflected in them. He turned back to his work, finished the cut, and turned around to get a pair of retractors. He used them to spread her skin open wide, causing another scream to erupt from Amy. The muscles below now bare enabled Lucius to continue his way down. "But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game," Lucius sang along gleefully.

Amy's head whirled from the pain and she still didn't fully grasp what he was going to do. Small intestine... One metre... Jejunum...

"There we go," Lucius said and he relocated the retractors so that they opened up her entire gut.

With wide-open eyes, Amy stared at the hole in her stomach that her brain marked as one searing spot of pain. Lucius' hand disappeared between the contractors and Amy's breath hitched as she could feel him inside of her. Oh dear sweet Jesus, God, Lord, fuck! She screamed as loud as her constricted lungs would allow and the gag didn't do much for both their ears. Not happening. Not happening!

Lucius slowly pulled his hand out and in it were healthy pink guts. "Now for the following part, I suggest you bite down instead of ruining your voice." He grinned and picked up the scalpel again.

Carefully, he started to cut her intestine free from the surrounding tissue and Amy managed to follow his advice and bit down most of the time, though every now and then the pain and fear became too much and she yelped nonetheless. In the haze of all the pain, her mind blanked, yet she remained conscious.

After what seemed like an eternity, Lucius' voice returned her focus to what he was doing. "Bobbi, sweetheart, look." With a devilish smirk he held up a length of intestine and Amy stared at it with horror.

That's not supposed to be there—that belongs inside of me! She closed her eyes tightly and shook her head wildly as if trying to wake up from a nightmare.