Forgive us (part 1)

The engines (season 24 plus Edward and Henry) returned to tidmouth sheds. After parking their engines there, they returned to their house near the sheds. Edward cooked the dinner as usual. It was quite the work, nine people consumes quite a lot of food, even in just one day. He finished around 7, and put all the food on the dining table. Others gathered around, found their seats and started to eat. James was having pork chop, only to spit out the bit he took.

James (in Gordon Ramsay's voice) ' it's fucking RAW!' 

Percy cut his, and it is quite raw. 

Thomas ' it is very raw in fact, pork shouldn't be served pink as far as I know' 

Edward ' I uh, sorry. *sighs* give me ten minutes' he hurried back to the kitchen and started to cook again. 

Nia ' let's hope other food are fine'

The pasta is fine, but the vegetables still had some problem. Some of it is a little raw, while others are a little over cooked. 

Thomas ' looks like Edward forgot how to cook suddenly!' And he chuckled playfully. Gordon just rolled his eyes. He's too old for these jokes now. The rest of the food was relatively fine. They put the dishes into the sink, and Edward would usually do them. Well not today, he flopped down onto the couch, and started sleeping before Gordon headed out to take his final express of the day, which is to vicars town and back instead of London. James, Percy, Thomas and Nia went to Percy and Nia's room to play some video games. Emily went into her room for whatever reason, Henry sat next to Edward, watching tv. It was a peaceful evening. 

James walked out of the room, and spoke to Henry, ' Gordon weren't home yet?'

Henry ' nope, he's still outside'

' alright'

Just a few minutes later, Gordon opened the door. He found Henry and Edward sharing the couch a little bit weird.

Gordon ' why don't you sit on the other sofa? We have two you know'

Henry ' I would but I can't watch tv on that one, the angle doesn't align with the tv'

Rebecca ' what are you watching then?'

Henry ' something about natural'

Gordon ' makes sense to me. Now where are the others?'

' upstairs' 

Gordon looked up to the second floor, which has a balcony to look down onto the living room. 

Gordon ' the fuck?'

Henry looked above him, confused. Upstairs, were Thomas, Percy and James holding every pillow and blankets they can find. Nia had her phone, who looks like is recording. Thomas gestured them to be quiet, counted to three, and the three threw everything onto Edward's face, and bursted into laughters.

Edward, clearly irritated and annoyed, tossed one of the pillows upstairs, ' bugger off you devils'

James came down to pick them up, just to throw them down again, and another round of laughter echoed through the house. 

Edward ' alright fuck off you fuckers'

James threw one last pillow right onto Edward's head, triggering the dying laughter into a huge fit of it.

' I SAID FUCK OFF!'

Thomas was taken back by Edward's outburst, ' geez chill Edward'

James ' like the snow outside, we should put him out there and he'll chill'

Edward ' GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE IM FUCKING SICK OF BEING YOUR DISHWASHER!'

They wisely shut it, and went back to play video games.

' fucking brainless whores' Edward muttered, not loud enough for those upstairs to hear, but enough for Gordon and Henry. He fell back to sleep again, leaned into Henry a little. Unlike most guys, Henry quite enjoys his loved ones to lean into him, not just any significant other he might have in the future. 

Gordon whispered to Rebecca ' Becky, do you mind going to our room for a minute?'

' sure' she understands the situation, something only Gordon and Henry knows how to deal with. She closed the door of their room. 

Gordon ' what's wrong with him recently?'

Henry ' I don't know, he was down the whole month' as Edward flinched a little. He held his hand, and found it very sweaty. (No not a ship, just a caring gesture)

Henry ' he's having nightmares?'

Gordon ' not too unusual if you ask me'

Henry sighed ' I suppose, he had nightmares once in a while all these years' 

Henry glanced down during the commercial break, and saw what he didn't want to see. He gasped, and covered his mouth with his hand. Gordon was in the other side of the room, and didn't notice Henry's expression. 

Henry stuttered to Gordon ' Gor... Gordon, over, over here'

And he did, walked next to Henry. Henry tucked Gordon down to his face, and whispered, ' Edward cut himself'

' what?' Gordon exclaimed, but kept his voice down. It's not something they'd like the others to find out anytime soon. He took Edward's hand, rolled his sleeve up, showing more of his wound. He quietly counted them, put his arm down and tucked it under his blanket. He locked eyes with Henry, no words were needed to express their emotions and feelings. They knew each other too well, their eyes did the talking. Gordon led Henry to his room, knocked on the door. He told Henry to wait outside, as Rebecca sometimes change inside their room without any warning or noticing any one. She wasn't this time, and Gordon pulled her into himself.

Gordon ' Becky, wait outside'

Rebecca was confused ' you want me to come here and within a few minutes you want me out?'

' sorry, it's *sighs* hard to explain'

' what's the matter?'

' it's important, but we don't you guys to find out. Promise, it's nothing about relationship and love'

' ok... well don't be too long'

She went outside, and Henry came in. Gordon sat in his computer chair, and turned to Henry, who sat in Rebecca's chair. They rolled close to each other on their chairs, and talked in a very deep and low voice.

Henry ' Edward's suicidal?'

Gordon ' it seems like that'

Henry ' we don't others to find out right?'

Gordon ' no, better not let them know for now'

Henry ' what if others find out?'

Gordon ' um... play along it? We can't have a script. If we tell everyone Edward would know'

Henry ' this is tricky, we better keep an eye on him' 

He took out his phone and texted TFC about it, letting him know about the situation. He learnt about it, and was figuring a solution. Nothing can be done now, other than wait and hope for the best. Henry got out of the room, and sat back with Edward. Rebecca went back into the room, and saw Gordon quite distraught. 

Rebecca ' what's wrong? I know it's serious now, your face rarely express emotions. When you do, it's about something really big'

Gordon ' Becky I can't tell you just now'

' why not?'

' sorry but perhaps later, when we learn more'

Rebecca ' would that be unnecessary?'

' it's crucial not to let people know too early, especially those not close to Edward, or young ones'

' we're not that young'

' not necessarily young, but those doesn't know Edward's youth'

' alright, you know Edward a lot more then we do' to this day, still no one had learnt about 98462, what haunts Edward to this day.

Edit : three chapters in three days, that's a new record for me. One is 2000 words, others two have over 1000. Pretty good if I say so.