Cabin 16B

hi what's up peeps, hehe the sky, okkkkkkkkk well anyways I thought of something else for this if you read my comment on my other last post.
Let's lay so stuff out for you slow mind peeps (sowwy)

EVERYONE here is GAY, okay now we have that out of the way next thing.

Bolin is older than Mako in this can't tell me otherwise.

This is VERY bipolar for my moods.

And set in Summer of 2016 cuz I these couple
of year ain't been good to me. I think that's all yeah it is so anyways

Ohh we are switching povs.....yeah I'm done so here me go...

Eska's car bounced along the dirt road. The scene would have actually been rather tranquil— if not for the circumstance Korra was in. The trees overhead were the most vibrant shade of green the sixteen year-old had ever seen, and the sky was a perfect shade of blue (not a cloud in sight). Today was the poster-child definition of summer. What a waste.

"If it is any consolation, cousin," Eska said, interrupting Korra's thoughts, "I wish to offer you my condolences and deepest sympathies. Father has never been an open-minded individual when it comes to such matters."

Korra didn't immediately respond. They turned around another corner— the Satomobile leaving a large cloud of dust behind. A facility was looming in the foreground, looking perfectly in sync with the forest. There were log cabins and volleyball pits and even a large lake with a mossy old dock, lazily floating in the summer heat.

"I don't blame you," Korra finally answered. She let out a small sigh, "You're just the chauffer."

"Indeed."

A pothole sent the car jumping a foot in the air. Korra accidentally banged her head on the mirror but her cousin looked unfazed. The Southern Water Tribe suitcase spilled out everywhere (it was rather battered and tattered); shirts and books and anything you might need at a summer camp falling to the floor.

Eska kept driving as Korra hastily stuffed everything back into the suitcase. With just the right amount of strength she managed to snap the damn thing shut in time for the car to pull into the parking lot.

Korra looked up to see an old fashioned looking wooden sign looming above the entrance, like a bad omen.

                           Camp Amon

Welcome to your new life, free of the evil and sickly homosexual spirit within.

"Here goes," Korra thought sadly. "At least they'll let me call Mom and Dad on the weekends. And It's only for nine weeks."

Eska parked the car and a cheery looking counselor walked up with a clipboard and pen in hand. Korra tried to avert her eyes— the longer she put off checking-in, the longer she could continue being queer, right?

It wasn't as if she hadn't liked a guy before. There was that one boy she kissed at the Glacier Spirits Festival back home. He was really sweet and caring. But he wasn't quite as good at kissing as Hopah. Korra looked down at the dashboard in shame as she thought of what they had done together in secret— in the lonely hours of the night. She felt herself blush a little and then frown when she thought of her uncle catching them.

You disgusting piece of trash! You dare come to my palace and defile it with such sickness?! .... It's alright... we can just... I know a place... we can get you healed... I mustn't abandon family... Camp Amon can take you in... heal you...

She had been living with her uncle, Unalaq, ever since her parents were too poor to be able to take care of her. Korra would have gone to live with Kya, who was like an aunt to her, but Katara had gotten sick right around the same time. Kya needed to focus on taking care of her mother.