12

哇 I forgot about this app. My bad. My sloppy writing will have to be forgiven. I'm lazy (*'ω'*) Can't figure out how to change font size that isn't just bold on app. Sorry. You all get no indents because Im too lazy to sign in on my laptop. (Not even sure what my login is at that point... Dont hack me!)

He did seem to be getting tired so I asked, "Want to stay up a bit longer or go to bed?" "Sleepy" He mumbled. I grab him from under the arms and carry him upstairs to his room. I change him into his pajamas, and bring him over to his bed. There I tuck him into bed and kiss him good night.

(The next morning)

Luca POV
I wake up and get out of bed (If it was a crib at some point, I don't remember nor do I feel like checking, so its a bed now. This also works better for the direction of the story). I walk downstairs and sit at the kitchen table. No one comes so I go back upstairs to check if there is anyone awake. There wasnt anyone. I wonder where they both went... Seeing as no one is in the house I decide to may myself breakfast. They both have been a bit more lenient with me in what I am allowed to do recently. I am not sure why but I am okay with it. If anything they should just keep it that way.
(lmao college/university is getting to me)

Hunter POV
Me and Lila are out shopping at a store for toddlers and babies for one of those baby carriers. The one where the baby is in the front strapped on to you.

"It's the start of summer, so I think he should be fine with being cared for a bit more than he usually is." I say to my younger sister.

"Yea true, it's not like he's going to be going out much. I don't think he has that many friends." She whispered the last part. Apparently she didn't whisper quiet enough because Luca overheard and started to complain. "I do to have friends! You guys just never let me have people over." I chuckled at this saying, "Heh, you never asked."

We want to slowly ease him into being less dependent which is counterintuitive to our current activity... but it has to happen at some point. He's growing up and will at some point leave home. I feel a bit of sweat forming on my brow as I think of how I will also have to, seeing as i'm old enough and am making enough money to support myself just fine. But I want to stay and help Lila and Luca.

I have a good reason alright. Alright?! I'm looking at all you doubters. I'm not a hypocrite.
(4th wall who? haha🥸)

Anyway back to shopping. I grab a basket just in case we see something else we might need or want for Luca. Whenever we go shopping Lila always seems to add to the stuff when i'm not looking, so at some point I just gave up and accepted my fate. Most of what she gets we actually use eventually anyway. Must be some weird female intuition. When were done we head back to the car. Lila sits in the back with Luca and I drive. After a few minutes I see that Luca is bobbing his head up and down in exhaustion, when Lila gently takes him out of his seat and lets him lay his head against her. It was cute. Luca is growing into a mature boy. And I and Lila couldn't be more proud. But we will dote on him while he still accepts for the most part.

A/n so this really has little to no plot and is just a daily life of fictional characters. Can I continue this forever no. Nor can I figure out how the text got this way and how to change it back. (just realized if I go back to type from where it didn't change it will be back to normal but this is more amusing) So I'll be ending this story here. Should have just called it a one shot and not made people wait for this random plot line. Okayyyyy byeeee. Im fulfilling my dream and retiring (this story). If only I could retire irl. Not even out of school smh. Ive left it on a wholesome cute moment of sleeping on someone. Bye until I get another idea. omg the font went back to normal after publishing. If I get an idea that I want these characters to be subjected to Ill add it to this story or make a new one Idk.