9 - Macaroni and cheese

A/n: I just realized I don't know when this is going to end. Or how at that) I might end this story soon. Im really sorry but this whole story reminds me of a blog. (Later me (as in  I wrote that maybe yesterday) I probably will keep this going for a bit). Im saying this all started in the morning so Mac n cheese is lunch to be clear.

(Luca's Pov)

I was sitting on my bed (Decided against having him in a crib. Just worked out that way) avoiding eye contact with my brother. He just stood there looking down at me. It was starting to get akward so I gave in. "Fine..." "Great!" Hunter said enthusiastically. He continued to pick me up, this time I didn't fight or fuss about it because honestly, I didn't feel like getting scolded again today. Saying that, I still whined a tiny bit when it came to the high chair. Hunter then said, "Okay, if you can behave untill dinner, I won't make you sit in your high chair at dinner time and you can feed yourself too. Does that sound good?" At this I nodded vigorously happy to not have to be in my high chair for one meal.

I went to reach for the spoon the the tray when Hunter grabbed it. I of course knew this meant he was planning on feeding me. I started to whine saying I could feed my self. In response he just smirked and said, "Yes yes I know." "Hunter!" "Hunter, I don't want to be fed. Im not a baby. You said I could sit in a normal chair." I tried hoping he would get mixed up and just let me sit in a chair. "Hahaha. I said you could sit in a normal chair at dinner if you behave until then. Nice try though." And so I sadly unable to pursuade Hunter was fed my macaroni and cheese.

I finished the macaroni and cheese after a while, with Hunter praising me when I did. Which made me giggle with pride. I immediately shut up when I see Hunter smiling at my childishness. I blushed completely embarrassed at how much of a baby I was acting like. Once I shut up and was blushing Hunter just burst out laughing, which did not help my situation. I started to tear up because I really didn't like people laughing at me. Hunter noticed and stopped laughing. "I'm sorry baby, please don't cry. I wasn't trying to laugh at you." I sniffled trying to keep my tears at bay. "But you were." I said pouting. "Forgive your big brother?" He pleads with a grin. "hmmm fine" "Thank you baby".

Hunters PoV

I needed him to be happy, because me and Lila had a little something planned for him. Something which he probably won't like. We had bought him a onsie to wear. It was pink and had a skirt attached, with white frills and lace, it was super girly. Luca had a girly appearance despite being a boy. With a small waist, long eyelashes, thin arms and legs, and his short stature did not help him look less girly. Honestly we both think it will be cute but Lila is way more excited than I am. (mainly because the author is obsessed over cute things. Hahahhahahahahahhahaha😅😘😉☺️)

I looked to Luca and said "I have something for you later." "What is it?" He asked. I smirked, "You have to wait until Lila gets back." I said. "Ehhh, where did she go? When will she be back? Can't I have it now?" He barraged me with questions. "She went to go see a friend. She should be back soon, and no you can not have it now. Lila was very excited to give you this."

TBC
I've decided to make the parts shorter so there isn't a 5 month gap in between each one. Or to minimize the gaps. Vote please. and uhhh tell me if you don't mind large gaps. Cool cya. Maybe write as much as I feel like and then after a week no matter how much is done publish it idk. Ill just split it wherever I feel like its good.