Baby Boy

Hi so I decided that he only has one brother instead of two since it works out that way.

My name is Luca and and I am the youngest of three. I am 15. I have a sister who is currently making cookies for me mmmh yum😋 A brother who is super overprotective of me for whatever reason, but I can't help but love him for it. I mean he gives me stuff. There both basically my parents since our real parents are always working, so they take care of me. My brother Hunter who is 22 always needs to know where I am and who I am with 24/7. I mean he treats me as if I was five years old. I'm 15 and yet he has my sister Lila babysit me when no one else is home. It's kind of annoying but I live... Lila is 18. She isn't super protective like Hunter but makes sure I remember that when Hunter's gone she's in charge. Lila does my laundry, thankfully. She is a very good cook as well so she's like the mom of the house. You may wonder why I'm currently describing my family to you when there is a "character introduction" Well basically I think it was a pretty bad of a description. It didn't go into detail and it was way too short. It doesn't fully capture me in my full glory. And I guess my siblings too but they can't be as important as me since I am first. Don't tell Lila I said that, she'll kill me. I shudder just thinking about what she might do to me. Well I'll talk to myself later/thinking here's Lila with her thoughts. Hi there my name is Lila and Luca is the baby of the family. Though he acts like he's all grown up and can be independent he's really not. He's still our adorable little baby brother.
(Hunter's POV)
My little Luca is so cute, trying to act big and tough. I head to his room to see him taking a nap in his bed. He looks like a baby in comparison to the size of his bed being that he is only 5'4. I notice that he has a dark spot on his pants, and as I smell a weird scent I immediately know what it was. I gently shake Luca awake, earning a groan of "no...go away..." "No no sweetie you need a change." He looks down and just blushes from embarrassment. It wasn't uncommon for him to wet the bed caused by his small bladder.

And I'll leave it at that for now please vote or comment whatever floats you goat<- not a typo. If not then we'll go enjoy reading another story. I will probably be a bit slow to update since I have school work and am writing this and another story at the same time. Crazy I know right. Well see you next time bye.:)