Accidents and embarassment

A/N: Omg thank you guys for 100 views you're all absolutely amazing!!! 👍🏼👏🏼
(Luca's POV)

I was taking a nap when my brother Hunter shook me awake. I groan out a "no..." in which he responds, "No no sweetie you need a change."
I look down to see a wet spot on my sheets and pants. I immediately blush whimpering,
"I'm sorry."
"I know buddy. It's alright, now let's get you up and out of those clothes and into a pair of pj's."
I blush as he gets me out of bed and changes me into my pajamas. Hunter continues to strip my bed, scooping me up like a baby (as he does) along with my now wet sheets. I'm on his hip as he puts my bed sheets in the washing machine, pouring in a cap of detergent and tossing in the little dissolving beads that make your clothes smell better. He then shuts the door and powers it to life. Hunter and I watch it for a few moments just until it starts to spin, in order to make sure it's on. After he's assured it's spinning, he walks away into my room with me in hold. I know what is to happen next and believe me when I say I am not going to like it.

(Hunter's POV)
I'm taking Luca to his room when he starts to whine,
"I don't want it."
"Haha. Want what buddy?"
"Mmh the pull up..."
"Why do you think that's what I'm going to do?"
"Because I know you. And you're a butt."
I slap him lightly on the bottom saying, "Watch your language. We do not call people names. Especially not your older brother."
"Ow, that hurt Hunter! Hmph. Fine." Luca mutters. I sigh and bring him to his nursery room/area. (undecided as of now) There we keep a changing table with cabinets to hold some changing supplies such as baby powder and rash cream. There's a rocking chair in one corner and a baby swing big enough for Luca in another corner of the room, with his crib against the wall. He usually sleeps in his bed, but sometimes he refuses to stay in bed so we have to put him in a crib as to not sleep walk or get up for a midnight snack.
   I lay Luca down on the changing table, raise his legs in the air and slide his pj pants down to his ankles. I then continue to lay him back down onto the changing table where a white diaper sprinkled with baby powder lies, awaiting his cute little bottom. I bring the front up to meet his stomach and tape it together. I stick a pacifier in his mouth to keep him calm and also because why not? He looks adorable in his diaper and pacifier. I put him in a light blue footed onesie with snaps at the crotch. It was fairly late at night so I didn't even bother putting Luca back in his normal clothes. Instead I just left him in a onesie layers him down in his bed, tucked him in a kissed him good night whispering, "Good night baby, and sweet dreams.

(Luca's Pov)
   Hunter put me back to bed, kissing me good night like our mom would've. But since they're always away on business my siblings sort of take their roles for me. I slowly drift off into a peaceful state of unconsciousness (aka sleep).

(End of ch)
Hey it's me I was wondering if I should make the chapters longer and just take longer to update, or just keep them the way are. Let me know if you would kindly. Thanks a bunch again for the views it means a lot to me. Since there are a lot of stuff in life that is dark. Pft talk about cheesy but what ever it's true so yea thank you all cya in the next a/n: :)