part 12, maybe 11 idk

A/N: Thank you to sonnenchein257864 for the idea hehehehe. alright moving on. omg when i went to type its been so long i forgot the mcs name hahaha

Lila had just set me down in the play pen and I was already bored. I looked around to see the headache inducing brightly colored plastic walls surrounding me. Wooden blocks on the ground with a few of my stuffed animals scattered about. I see that a kids show is on the tv but I dont want to watch it, I wanted to watch a more mature show. Something not for a toddler. So after checking that my sister wasn't looking I got out of the play pen, grabbed the remote, changed the channel and got back in the play pen, careful to not leave any evidence. I moved the blocks aside and gathered all the pillows and blankets I could and made a little bed for my self. Once I had everything set out I layed down on my stomach and watched the tv. Lila came back into the living room expecting to see Luca in the play pen watchinng the show she had put on for him, however what she saw was her baby brother watching a show she believed to be too mature for him to watch. She quickly got the remote turning the t.v. off and turned to look at her little brother. Luca was completely shocked and scared of what his sister would do. Lila calmed herself down before speaking. And in a scarily calm voice asked Luca, "Now, why was the channel changed?" Luca just looked away in guilt. Lila went over to grab him, carrying him and setting him in the corner and kneeling down so their eyes met. She asked him once more, "Why was the channel changed?" When he still didn't answer Lila was getting annoyed with her little brother. "Luca!" She slightly shouted. He flinched when he heard her and started to tear up because he didn't like it when he was yelled at. "I dont like the baby shows you guys put on." "But we don't think your old enough for the other shows." "But I am old enough. All my friends watch shows like that." "Well, your friends are different. If their parents allow it thats fine, but we do not want you watching it so you can't." "That's not fair though." Luca whined. His sister just responded, "No whining and face the wall. You get corner time for 10 minutes."

A/n: I forgot where I was going with this. lol

He just pouted but turned around anyway. Once ten minutes were over Lila came back to get him. Picking him up and sitting him on the couch. She had to tell their older brother what had happened oce he got home.

TBC

475 words including all the previous notes and the TBC.