Continuation of Babysitting

A/n: Ill keep it short for this one. Hi! Theres alot of back to back dialogue without saying who said it, so if its too confusing I can make an edited copy and upload that. Let me know. Also vote and enjoy.

     Hunter came back with a bottle of warm milk in a bottle. He grabbed me and cradled me like a baby as he fed me the bottle. 'God, I feel like a baby.' I thought to myself as I drank the milk. A few minutes later it was all gone and Hunter set me on the couch. He said he was going somewhere but I couldn't exactly make out what he said, because I was getting really tired. With my eyes drooping and slowly closing more and more I fall asleep. When I next wake up i'm in Lila's arms. "What the..." I say, still dazed from just waking up. "Hi buddy" "Where did Hunter go?" "Oh, he just went out to get a few things from the store, so I said i'd watch you while he's gone." I took in this new information, slowly processing what my older sister just said. "Can I go play video games downstairs?" I asked hopefully. "Hm, I don't know buddy, it's a bit... how should I say... I mean don't you think some of them are a bit too, well violent?" "What? No." "I don't know, how about I push you on the swing outside?" "But Lila that swing isn't fun." "What do you mean buddy." "It's so babyish. I mean I see babies in the park in that kind of swing. What if a neighbor or someone from school saw? What would they think?!" "Bud relax if you're too nervous you might have an accident, again, and we don't want that" Lila said, but really she was thinking that her little brother all pink and blushing from embarrassment would be so cute. "Alright if you don't want to go outside I can set you up in the swing inside. You know the one you lay in. You may even take another nap." "You did stay up pretty late last night." She said to herself. "I was only up till 10:00pm" I huffed. I don't think 10 is late for someone my age, but of course my siblings have to be so protective and sometimes overbearing. Hmm I thought about her proposition and decided to go with the lesser of the two embarrassing evils, and chose to stay inside. "I want to stay inside please." I whispered. "Well ok then, let's get you in the swing"<-(Need a period but I got lazy, don't really know how typing this explanation is being less lazy but oh well) Lila brought me to the swing, laid me down and buckled me in. She started it by pushing the button. Its one of those little baby seat that rocks itself. Lila then goes to the kitchen and heats up a bottle. She comes back and I look at her questioningly<-(don't actually think thats a word but oh well) and whine, "Lila why do I have to drink from a bottle?" "Because you're in a swing and I don't want you spilling on yourself." Soon the combination of the rocking swing and the warm milk made me doze off to sleep though right before I do I feel the bottle being pulled out and a similar shaped thing being put in. (It's a pacifier just in case you don't understand, or to the English dummy but I'm American so pacifier lol)
Click

Ok you guys have asked for an update so here it is, or rather was. Hope you enjoy give me a vote and leave a nice comment please. See you next time bye.