Chapter 23 (part 4/4)

[Dear Boots,

[Dear Boots,

Well, I guess I should call you Maggie now. I have known you since you were a little girl, an adventurous and quite frankly annoying little girl. I'm sad I missed watching you grow up. I was hoping to be able to watch you and your siblings grow into reasonable young adults, but at; least I got you to see you all one more time before my clock had ticked its final tok.

I see the determination in your soul. You had it when you were little, and you do now. Iy hasn't died down over the years, in fact, it has grown. Most young children have this determination, but it eventually fades away. But, yours has grown to unimaginable heights. You are bound to do great things, just follow the right path. 

Your friend,

Ripred]

~~~

Had he really known her since she was small? They all said she did, but she didn't remember anything. She had seen a few pictures on Gregor's wardrobe of her with a relatively pale person that looked much like Luxa. It was old and in black and white. Gregor said he borrowed a camera from the recently deceased Mrs. Cormaci. 

She had secretly hoped her parents were alive still to confirm these rumors that they were telling her. She clicked, she always had, Gregor told her it was the tongue of Crawlers. She didn't believe him. He was trying to treat her like she was 5 again. She was 12, she could handle the truth, right?

~~~
The Funeral next;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;