Prologue

People of the United States, we must unite before the human race as we know it, goes extinct. Nuclear Power Plants across the nation have been exploding, due to environmental factors. 

Those of you in, New York, New Hamshire, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Illinois, Washington, California, Arizona, Texas, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Missouri, Arkansas, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, Massachusetts, Ohio, and Michigan. Take extrodinary percoutions when being exposed to any air from outside,and if you live within a 25 mile radius of any Nuecular factory, try to avoid leaving the house. 

If your state was not named, try not to breathe in any air from outside, wear percautionary clothing. 

Special radiation suits and air filteration systems will be dropped off at your homes, free of cost. 

We as a country need to unite and fight back a new enemy, radiation.

===

Citizens of the World. Please stay inside, and take any percautionary measures your govenerment has told you to follow. Don't expose yourself to any radioation without any protections. 

We have a much larger enemy than each other, if we choose not to acknolegde this new enemy then, we, as a species, will cease to exist, leaving our planet, dead and full of radiation,much like oir sister planet, Venus. 

We have been through this situation before, just not as bad. Cherynobyl will always be a catasptrophe, but this is cataclysm. 

~~~

All the states I listed, I had a map, with no state names on it, it was a good reminder, I haven't studied the states in 3 years, oop- ANyways, hope you enjoy this new Gregor fanfic