Chapter 6

"Mareth, said something about Ares being alive,"

~~~

"Yes, Ares is alive,"

"Really?!"

"Yes. He's on a mission now, and won't be back for a little bit longer," I was exhilarated, not only have I come back to a place where I belong, my bond that I thought was dead for 10 years, suddenly became alive. Luxa suddenly grabs my hand and leads me into a room.

"Where are we?"

"My quarters,"

"Why?"

"I wanted to get away from the prying eyes of the maids. They like to gossip," She sat down on the bed, and sighed. I sat down next to her, "Sorry, for ten years you have been gone, then suddenly your back. It feels like a dream, is it a dream?" I turn her head towards me, and kissed her. She made a noise of surprise. I pull away.

"Did that feel like a dream?"

"No," Our lips connected again.

~~~

People of the World, as radiation levels increase, we need to head to underground bunkers. Grab all valuables and pets. Do not leave anyone behind, because the human race as we know it, could be extinct within the next year.

~~~

"Lizzie?"

"What?" Lizzie groaned, pulling away the pillow that was covering her face.

"Have we been here before?"

"Well, you and Gregor have been here several times, I have only been a few times,"

"What do you mean several times?"

"When you were 2, that vent we went down today, you fell down there, and Gregor went after you. I was a camp so I didn't know until I returned, that you had been gone. Then a crawler took you down so Gregor would come down, and he did. Then there was a plague, that Mom got sick, and it was bad, your glad you don't remember, Gregor said he threw up when he saw his bond, whatever that is, who was the first to get the plague. Then, there was a gnawer, which is a giant rat, who had snow white fur and was like 10 feet tall-"

"10 feet?! How tall do the normally get?" Maggie exclaimed.

"Ehhh roughly 6 feet. Now let me finish. The Bane was his name, and he was evil, I don't really know what happened between the final battle and when Mom got sick, all I know is what Gregor told me, and that was very little. Oh, the battle, we were in a cave with Ripred, a gnawer, while Gregor killed the Bane, it was surreal. How do you think Gregor got all those scars?"

"I don't know, he never told us,"

"Well he was the Warrior, destined to save Regalia and he got hurt on his expeditions, both mentally, and physically. He lost alot of friends, which took a toll on him, so don't force anything, okay?"

"Okay,"

"Now let me take a nap, I'm tired," Maggie stared at the ceiling, she has foggy memories of giant spiders, cockroaches, and people with pale skin and violet eyes. Deciding she'll think more about it when shes clear-headed, and not drowsy. She fell into the inky black darkness of sleep.

~~~

That took alot of brain power trying to summarize the series, but from Lizzie's pov, which I somehow managed, idk but enjoy!