Chapter 7

Our lips connected.

~~~

I felt electric shocks across my body. I felt dizzy. I now get why in the movies the camera does circles. It makes your legs weak and your head spin. My hands were tangled in her long silvery blonde hair. She pulls away. Her gorgeous violet eyes stare into mine.

"Not now," She rests her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arms around her.

We sat like that, enjoying each other's warmth and company. Then Luxa pulled away.

"We should go see if your sisters are doing well,"

~~~

Lizzie was in her bed, sleeping. I quietly walk out of the room. I take a left, the same way Gregor and that strange girl went. I stop dead in my tracks when I hear laughing. Then I see Gregor.

"Gregor," It had only been maybe 20 minutes, but, this place was new, and quite frankly scary. I speed walked towards him, and throw my arms around him, "This place is scary, don't leave me, please?" He kneels and looks me in the eyes.

"Maggie, this place isn't scary. Its just new and new things are scary. No one will hurt you here, I promise," He pulls me into another hug.   He stands up.

"Is that you, boy?" We all look behind us, there was a giant rat, I hide myself behind Gregor trying not to scream. The thing walks up to Gregor. He was taller than it, by a few inches.

"Ripred. I see time has been well to you,"

"And to you. Your not the scrawny boy anymore, and your taller than me," Gregor chuckles. My legs are wobbly, and about to give out, "And who might that be?"

"Boots, she goes by Maggie now,"

"You know, Maggie, you look alot like your sister. Speaking of Lizzie, where is she," I muster up the courage to speak.

"S-sleeping,"

~~~
Honestly Ripred is my fav character to write and probably my favorite character in the whole series. Anyways Enjoy!