Memorial (LeviHan)

Warning: Story is not completely mine, it is from ftw752 I stole the story and the plot from her book, "Ravage Me" that I've read once and enjoyed. I just modified it to fit LeviHan. So the credits aren't all mine. Thank you💖

Before I forget, this is Rated M.

_______________

[LevixHanji]

The locker room was relatively quiet this morning after her chem class. Hanji chose to break from her routine, opting to shower and get ready for her next job, her main job, which was scheduled two hours later. She always preferred setting up the lab equipments, and having more time to work on her research which allowed her to focus without distraction and get on to her day more quickly. But because a certain green eyed idiot caused an explosion now she needed to take a time to clean up herself.

She noticed a woman's wandering eye watching her as she rinsed her hair for the last time in the showering area. It was odd that this woman was so close as they were the only two showering. Hanji was in a blurry transparent stall and the woman chose the shower directly outside her stall.

A fleeting feeling of panic washed over her like the incredibly hot water pouring from the nozzle. The woman was small but she looked much larger, much stronger than Hanji. Her fear was soon mixed with a dark curiosity- the same she had felt each time she does her own experiments recently, tests that filled her with both apprehension and excitement. One last squeeze of the hair, she draped a large towel around her body and walked deftly past the woman and to her locker without taking a glimpse of her. A few moments later, she heard the door to the pool area shut, confirming that the creepy lady was going for a dip.

Everything seemed to cooperate today; hair was easy to comb, ponytail was clean, and she was wearing her favorite tight jeans. She decided to wear her new bra, a gift she received from Nanaba on her birthday. She whistled seeing how the brassiere, a web of black straps that contrasted her olive skin, accentuated her breasts, then she put on her grey shirt. 'This must be my lucky day,' because even her feet slid pretty easily in her red boots.

She took one last glimpse in the mirror, turning to the side to admire her slender torso, noting the slight voluptuous curve of her chest matched by the roundness of her behind. Her long legs were emphasized by the jeans and the short red leather boots she wore. Although her legs were remarkable, these boots with heels were a show-stopper.

Grabbing her lab coat, she was out the door and in her car. Traffic was light this morning, a rare occurrence, giving her time to let her mind wander as she effortlessly flew along the Freeway.

The underground parking lot at the building where she worked was empty as she parked. Echoes from her heels were the only noise as she click-clacked her way to the elevator. As she waited for the door to open, she thought she could hear the footsteps of someone approaching. But when she looked around, she saw no one and the sound went silent.

Face forward again and she can hear light footsteps getting closer. The ring of the elevator sounds a second before the door opens. Her heart now racing, she dashes onto the elevator and immediately begins searching for the 'close door' button. She cannot see anyone, but she can now hear their footsteps quicken as the door begins to close. Mercifully, the door closes before her mysterious follower can get on.

Floor 6 and she was out into the hallway in a flash. She couldn't get to the reception area of her office fast enough, knowing that Nifa would be waiting at her desk. Being that she had arrived more than 30 minutes earlier than usual, the cadence of her footfalls sounded more like a gallop than the confident, measured stride of the Head Executive Scientist.