DECEPTION AND REPRESSION (LeviHan)

Sorry another LeviHan shit, I better just call this 'LeviHan OneShots'

Be warned, not edited, like I wrote it and didn't even bother to check if it's okay... I'll update my mistakes later

Rated M

*****

"Damn look at them legs"

"Things I'd do to have them wrap around me"

"Heard she's a freak"

"Shit the possibilities man!" A series of guffaw could be heard in the vicinity

"Hanji sure is popular isn't she?" Erwin chuckled at the ravenette infront of him as they watch the other soldiers jeer over the head assistant doctor as she passed by towards the infirmary chamber with two apprentices in her back.

Steel blue eyes furrowed as he peered over the strutting brunette, never leaving his gaze on her until she disappeared in the hallway. He placed his teacup on his table and looked at the blonde who had a wistful smile in his face, "Aren't you uncomfortable Erwin?"

"For what?"

He sighed, "Over them almost drooling over that woman" he said his tone emphasizing the word 'drooling' in disgust while glaring at the group of men sending shivers in their spine.

Erwin shook his head and chuckled at the man's blatant behaviour, "I am slightly uncomfortable by their taunts, but... Hanji's legs do look nice don't they?"

Levi swallowed feeling a tick forming in his forehead,  "Ahh" he nonchalantly replied

"Anyway, it feels like you're actually more uncomfortable by what their saying than me" the blonde playfully said, he then laughed when the ravenette showed him the finger.

"I'll never be interested in that filthy woman Erwin"

The said Erwin lifted a finger to his eye to dry a tear, "Aahh, be careful what you swear Levi, it might come back around on you"

Levi leant his cheek in his hand, and solemnly observed the chuckling man "Trust me, I won't"

His mind brought him back to the drunken confession of his commander, the reason of his daily nightmares and aggravation with every thought of the messy chestnut.

He never will

After all

'You also like her Erwin'

****

"New recruits line up on the platform and introduce yourselves!"

"Goodmorning everyone!-"

"This isn't a fucking introduce yourself to class set up Ms. Magnolia!"

"Sorry sir!"

"Fucking shit"

"Levi!"

"What did you say!?-"

"Name's Isabel Magnolia!"

"Farlan Church!"

"Levi...just Levi" 

"Just a little bit more bro and we will get to see these stars everyday"

"We won't have to remain in that filth"

"We better finish the job well then"