NO MORE (LeviHan)

There was a lifetime where he ended up dead before he met her.

'Onii-san!!!' A young lady cried as she watched her idolized so called big brother fell down from his gear as a Military Police Brigade shot him straight into his heart, which could've been her's.

There was also a lifetime where she died before even knowing his name.

'Hanji!!!' A fear stricken blonde with very sensitive nose, yelled as he seared towards a brunette who's waist is inside a titan's mouth. His always slanted eyes grew wide as he saw blood gushed out and as her half bloodied body fell crumpled beneath the wet ground below the titan.

There's also a lifetime where both of them managed to met each other but time was short to even get to know each's names.

'Newbie!!!' Hanji screamed reaching out a hand for the raven haired man who was falling down from the wall. She wasn't able to know him, even his name. They can't lose another member. The scouts were as small as it can get. But Levi remained his eyes closed ignoring her screams and pleads to accept her hand,...he had enough. This is better...at least this way he'll meet his two friends and his mother.

There's also life instances where he was the one instead reaching out his hand for her to grab on.

'Fuck!!! Shitty glasses!!!!!' Levi cussed again as he run down the wall, eyes spent on the bloodied unconscious person at his right. Just 1 meter away from each other. If only his arm was a little longer maybe.., just maybe he was able to reach her before she was swallowed by the awaiting titan.

There's also a time where both of them were alive. Where they met and was able to get to know each other..even to fell inlove with one another...but...

'I'm sorry Levi...' Levi stiffened at his kneeling position, eyes slightly wide, as cold sweat trailed down his cheeks. Hanji stared down at him with full regret and guilt in her insides. Both hearts beating fast and swift, drumming loudly, so hard they feared if could be heard around the mess hall. Hanji gripped tighter her already clenched fist, trying to keep all the tears. "I'm the commander now,... I.., have to give all of my time and sacrifice all of it for humanity...just like what Erwin did...'

There's a lifetime where titans never existed...or where titans were already gone. There too they've love each other. But there too as well he got his heart broken once again...

'Hanji...' Levi glanced at her crumbling position with pained eyes, and a crushed heart. She had rejected him...once again. Her hushed 'I'm sorry' 'I'm sorry' 'I'm sorry' 'I'm sorry' as she sobbed at his already soaked shirt ringed through his ears. He doesn't care though...he wasn't bother by his wet shirt, or at the now cold foods infront of them, or at the hushed whispers from the people that surrounds them, or even at the already forgotten ring that stands left alone on the tea cup.

What bothers him though was....why? Why can't they be together? Why life must fucked them to death? Still, he listens with drumming ears as she sobbed 'It's for humanity Levi.' A sob escaped her once again, 'I need to make this cure for everyone' He failed to register the other remaining words...but he knew he registered, 'I'm the leader...a..scientist's research...I..devote...humankind....this...stops...'

There was a life time, he remembered it well. It was where he comitted his greatest mistake.

'Levi!...I..ah..eh...I LOVE YOU!!!' Hanji's cheeks flushed, staring down at the raven haired Levi with chocolates reached out for him. she fumbled with her lab coat and hoped her cheeks weren't as red as her shirt and jogging pants. Levi glanced at her up and down before scowling at her. 'The fuck shitty glasses?' He scowled at her and walked away. And he also remembers as well the enormous pain he received when she walked down the aisle and how she and her shitty lab assistant exchanged vows.

There's a lifetime once, where he married another woman instead. It was Petra, it was supposed to be Hanji but she rejected him because again for humanity. Sometimes he wished humanity could just scram off away.

'It's better if you marry Petra instead Levi...' Hanji whispered as she watch the ring that is on her hand. She gritted her teeth, then crawled towards him, and gave the ring on his cold finger. She gave him one last kiss then stood up and began to dress herself. Levi stared at her as she dressed and as she walked away, her retreating form gets swallowed as she closed the door. Levi wondered to himself if it was right to ask for her proposal after their sexual encounter. He silently scolded himself, but he knew...she would always chose humanity before him and before herself.

A life time, he remembered, he was the one to gave up, he was tired. Not that he had a chance though...

Hanji bit her lip, clutching his hands. 'Levi' She said with pleaded voice, she gripped his hands tighter. 'Don't leave me...please' tears streamed down her eyes. She gently kissed the raven hair's head. Levi closed his eyes, and smiled to himself. He knew his lung cancer wouldn't be healed, but....a death like this....no matter how sad....with her by his side...he can't help but feel very happy.

Tons of life times have passed....a lifetime where they never even met each either, where they had another lovers, where they died of sickness, where they had another priorities, where they die because of another instances...

But never...

Never....

Never did they ever end up with each other...

It seems like...they were never....

fated to be with each other....

........

But....

Levi widened his eyes, staring back at the form infront of him. He dropped the suitcase he's holding right now. He could also see her dropped her hands, and the papers went along as well.

It was her, it was her, it was her...

It's her...but he couldn't believe it...

It was as if time slows down or went fast...he doesn't know.

But all he could see was her and her rectangular glasses, that seemed to get closer as seconds passed by. They hugged each other, nearly bursting into tears. Maybe it's because of what happened last life time, or that it had been years, or maybe they just missed and had been longing for a day like this to happen.

But first he must know...

"Do you still need to make concoctions for the titan disease?" He asked

She shook her head

"Do you still have to be the commander who leads the legion?"

She shook her head again, clutching onto him more tightly.

"Do you still have to be the priestess that leads the people for freedom?"

She shook her head, and cried to his shoulders. Her sobs muffled by the fabric of his shirt.

"Do you already have a fiancee who you are forced to be engaged with?" He let go off her and watch her face.

She shook her head, and kissed him fully on the mouth. He returned the fervor with the same enthusiasm.

Oh how they've longed for this to happen, for them to be together.

Levi smiled as they kissed, finally...

Finally....

Humanity really crammed off away...