PREGNANT (PREQUEL)

(Part two of Pregnant, well more like 1.1 since it is the prequel after all? This is the part where Hanji suspects she's pregnant and decided to ask for a certain someone's advice) 

P.s I enjoyed the Pregnant chapter, so I decided to make another part hahaha the privileges of being the author.

_________________

Hanji wanted to believe that the morning sickness and the fevers were just some kind of...well, sickness. And that maybe just maybe her period was not coming like it's supposed to last month because of her tendency to lose lots of blood every expedition. I mean, you can't lose blood if you already lost almost all of your bloods right?

Haha

That was a nice joke actually, she would've laughed if the truth didn't just bothered her, not like how Levi bothers her, more like End of the world's kind of bother. Maybe she's exaggerating it, or maybe she is underestimating it. If it's the end of the world that meant that the titans already barged through all the walls right? And that's fine, because she's obsess with titans.

"Oh my god" She groaned, her hands clutching her head, she feels like she's having a migraine or maybe she does have a migraine. She groaned again, how many times had she said maybe in her mind? She wasn't the maybe woman she was the for sure type of woman. Seriously it's too early for her brains to get all mushy, do pregnant women even have mushy brains? Maybe she can search that later in the library. 

*
*
*
*
*

Oh my god, holy shit wall Maria, holy shit wall Rose, and holy shit wall Sina... she's pregnant. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. 

"Aarrghh!!!" She punched the wooden table, all the materials in her desk wobbled including the bottle like pregnancy test. How can she be so irresponsible!? How could've she let this happen!? Seriously Hanji!? An unborn child in the middle of a catastrophe!? She was supposed to be smart! She even shamelessly proclaimed herself the Humanities Smartest! 

She was the self proclaimed Humanities Smartest! 

Wait...

She peeked one eye open and raised her head slightly to look at the bottle. Maybe she had seen it wrong, after all her eyes are shitty as to what Levi said and Levi is mostly if not always right... She rubbed her eyeglasses clean first then putted them on again. She looked at the bottle slowly...

Ring

There was still a ring...

Maybe she read the instructions wrong? Who knows, she is clumsy afterall, as to what Levi said. And Levi is mostly if not always right.

'Wait for 12 minutes, then if there's a ring that will appear inside the water. Congratulations! You are pregnant! If not, better luck next time'

Shit.... of all the times Levi has to be wrong this HAD to be it....Shit

She threw the box, along with the other 2 boxes. She is pregnant, she's knocked up, she's gonna be a mother to an unfortunate child who is gonna be born to a cruel world where monsters are definitely real just because her mother is a horny whore who can't control her itches, and who doesn't even have the awareness to be careful instead.

But she WAS careful, she and Levi were really really careful. They had condoms in their rooms, in her lab in his office, in the library, in her bags, in his jeans, in their pockets, and even in the kitchen! They were using it like it's trending in style, she even has more condoms than napkins herself!

And she always drink a self made concoction everyday just to make sure nothing bears during their trysts. Wait... she scrunched her head, maybe it's one of those times where the condoms tore? Or maybe it's one of those times when they were too drunk to even use one? What ever those times are, it sure as hell developed a baby.

She groaned again, how could she tell Levi? Should she even tell him? She can always abort this one, that was a logical thing to do. In a world like this, it's better if a child is not born instead of living with only one parent or worse no parents at all. And that could be a very huge possibility. She and Levi are soldiers with the most high risk tendencies. Levi as the captain of the special squad, they are always assigned to many titans. And she was the leader of the science department where she experiments on live titans.

She does believes in their strength and abilities, if she didn't she wouldn't have agreed doing it with him in the first place. But even so, there are new recruits every 3 years, and those recruits are reckless, just like she was years ago, maybe still even now. And they easily gets scared when they met a real life titan. Those decoys were no matched to titans themselves. Decoys just slowly move in a straight line, titans, real titans could grabbed you with their hands.

And being the officers, it was their job to guide them. And she knew that its the squad leaders who often dies because of them.

So she can't promise to her fetus that she won't die on the next expedition or even on her experimentation with the titans.

But...