OBSESS(LeviHan)

*I thought it would be awesome if Levi and Hanji have some 'affair deal', with Levi being too obsess over Hanji.....I think it is still though*

Hope its not too much

**** 

"You killed him" Hanji's eyes widened ever so slightly. Nose wrinkling due to the unbearable dust of gun powder. Tongue tasting the disgusting metallic taste of blood that was splattered on her face and around the room.

And is that a brain portion on the floor?

Levi wiped off the gun barrel, "He was sucking your mouth." His eyebrows twitched recalling what he just witnessed a moment ago. He was just about to visit her quarter (or specifically her), when he heard gasping sounds. He could remember how his insides twitched into uncomfortable churns.

And there, when he slammed the door wide open, stood Hanji with a stranger....making out.

And now comes history, gun powder swirling around the room, blood decorating the walls and the floor. A man laying on the floor with a hole on his forehead.

It was appropriate for Hanji to panic, but years meeting with this guy, who was currently wiping down his gun. She already knew this was bound to happen, but not like this. He always uses his knife, and throw it towards the target's chest.

His explanation being, 'less mess....' Hanji knew its more on him being more skilled with a knife, since living in the underground it's not an easy task to get a hold of a gun.

And so, imagine the surprise Hanji felt when Levi just slammed the door open and shoot the man's head.

Hanji sighed and crossed her arms, "Levi... you have to remember.... I'm not yours." She said with her dark brown eyes boring deep on his onyx.

Levi held her glare, "I fucking know"

They stared them into each other until Hanji turned away to look down at the dead man drowning in his blood. "So why?" She asked though already half-knowing the answer.

"You already know woman" he grumbled loud enough for her to hear. Oh how she wish she didn't

"Sleeping with you was a huge mistake." She mumbled, "Why do you always do this? Why do you kill them? Why Levi? You're not mine as how I am not yours" She scowled, making sure the man saw through her disdain. He merely stared at her.

"I am always willing to be yours." Levi swore

"But I'm not" Hanji quickly interjected, she felt a churn in her stomach when she caught a glimpse of downcast gloom in Levi's eyes.....only lasted for a sec though.

"You said the nights we spent together were your best nights."

"I meant the sex, just the sex" Hanji countered

"If with me is the best, why don't we just hit it off? We fucking do it every night Hanji, why can't you just let it fucking be?" Levi was at his limits, he can't believed she won't let it be. He knew she must've felt something for him, there must be something, it couldn't be just plain platonic shit sex.

"Levi...I don't want to, why can't you understand me?" At this point Hanji already wanted to beg to him. To stop, to let her be, to let go off her.

Her pleading voice made Levi almost to be sorry for the dead man....almost. Levi sighed and placed back the pistol on his gun holder. "I...can't"

Hanji groaned and rolled her eyes "You can't because you won't even try"

"Hanji, I tried, god knows how much I tried but...but" Levi closed his eyes in agony "but everytime I see you with another bastard! Hanji do you even know what you're doing to me!?"