Friendships Sucks as it Stucks

It was a chilly windy afternoon, somewhere along about to rain or not. 'Not that shitty glasses will mind though' Levi inwardly thought looking over the bespectacled woman looking over the city view with a grin as twice as huge as the hill they're on top of. Her lips were stretched really wide that her cheeks somehow got a dimple. Yet...

Levi shook his head to erase the thoughts, no, don't focus on her, don't. Look away, and look away he did. He focused his eyes on the two tree that's blocking his view of the city Hanji apparently loves so much. Of course the Nature would hunt him as well. 'Caring Mother Nature my ass'

"Levvii!! Come here! Don't just go gawking at the trees, gawk at the city as well!" Hanji and her very loud giddy voice, broke the silence and his train of thoughts. Levi glared at her, no, don't go to her, leave some space between you two. But this is Hanji they're talking about. She walked up to him and dragged him herself towards her spot. He laid there helplessly as he watch the wind breeze though Hanji's hair, making it flow like a sea, but her hair is brown so it's like a sea of shits,

and Levi has this weird fascination about craps.

They stayed there for a few minutes until Levi could feel the cold seeping through his skin. Maybe he should've brought a jacket along with him, like Four Eyes did. But then he remembers, he doesn't own a jacket, except the black one Hanji left in his apartment. And he didn't want to bring it because he doesn't want her to know that he secretly has it with him. If he can't have her heart, the very least she could give is her recently used black jacket.

When another strong cold wind flow again, Levi began to cross his arms and rub it. He was only in his school uniform, because apparently he hadn't change his clothes and Hanji already went into his house and demanded he stop what he is doing and get out the house with her for a bon fire with their circle of friends.

He didn't want to make it obvious but it seemed like Hanji knew him more than he leads on, because he felt her drape her own lab coat at his shoulders. He wanted to get mad because it's disgusting, who knows what chemicals have laid on this cloth? It could be shit for all he knows. But, it's warm, and it smells like her, no it wasn't her typical weeks of no bathing smell but her I-bath-today-surprise!-smell.

He looked at her wide eyed, and he knew for sure his heart went cartwheel when she gave him her sweet smile that rarely happens, her no-need-to-thank-me-sweet-smile, it's so rare because Levi hardly had anything to thank her for.

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't easily get cold" And he knew this because her apartment has no heater, she always spends her money on those human's-snacks-eating-huge-humans.

Levi could only nod, his throat too dry to barely even say yes to her. He's thankful, it's not cold anymore, but warm, really warm. So warm that he feels his heart and his cheeks get warm as well. And it's unfair, fucking unfair, because he wants to move on and get a grip when it comes to her. But he can't, not when she do these kind of things and not when she knew him so well, he wonders if she knew him better than himself, and maybe she does, because it's Hanji, his smartest friend, the smartest woman, human in the world he ever met.

And it's fucking unfair that it really hurts to his core. He glared at her, but she couldn't see it, because she's already staring at the view infront of them. And maybe that's better, so she couldn't see the bitterness in his eyes, and the longing inside them. He wanted to hate her. Hate her for what she's making him get through, hate her for making him fell for her for making him love her, for making him suffer unconsciously.

Hate her for making him hope for something that will never happen. Making him daydream like some sick high school with a crush. For making him think that maybe they stand a chance, that one day she will wake up and finds out who she was meant to be and that's...