CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO DANGER-OUSNESS (LeAning)

A/N: Levi x Cleaning? Sounds very weird right?

(LevixCleaning)

********

Hanji, Moblit, Olou, Petra, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Annie, Reiner, Krista, Ymir, Sasha, and Connie were all requested to come over Levi's apartment. All were terrified why their Corporal suddenly called them over. Most were worried, but one was very worried.

All of them stood infront of Corporal Levi's house. Moblit was scolding Hanji not to do what she did on the last experiment ever again. Olou was busy praising himself while every now and then Petra would bicker at him.

Eren was talking about killing titans while Mikasa was just merely agreeing with him. Armin was fidgeting while talking to Annie who was just nodding, Reiner and Ymir were headclashing, both of them fighting about who marries Krista, while the latter was busy calming the both of them. While Sasha and Connie were talking about stealing some meat from the Government.

All of them not that worrying a thing...(maybe except Armin)....about the meeting....except for the brunnete who was contemplating whether to open the door or not.  She took a glance towards the scolding Moblit, and the others. She gave off an exasperated sigh, then sweatdropped. The last time she was here on Shortie's house was when she wanted to dine with him.

And nothing good ever happened.

Well maybe the make out in the living room was kinda great...

But the clean freak made her helped cleaning the kitchen, the dining room, training area, and etc.

Now, she stood just right infront of the door, doubting if she will just twist the knob or just leave.

'Well here goes nothing'

When she opened the door she was greeted by a raven haired midget with cleaning supplies in his hand. Hanji gulped, she should've just ran away when she had the chance.

Levi watched(glared) each of them, making sure every one was present."Good, you're all here. " He took back two steps away from the door. "Get inside, and take off your shoes"

Hanji and the others followed him, each taking off their shoes, boots,and went inside. Though none of them missed the fact that he disinfected the door knob and mopped the floor they've just traced.

Levi sighed when he finally finished mopping the now cleaned floor. He turned his gaze towards the lined up group infront of him. "You all know why you're in here right?"

All of them saluted, "Yes sir!"

Levi sighed, or grumbled...who knows

"You're all here for your punishment. For those stupid idiotic act each of you committed." Levi tilt his head towards the cleaning supplies inside a clean cart. "You're punishment is cleaning-"

'Why am I not surprised?' Everyone present mentally said in their minds.

"-using these supplies I've already prepared." Levi then slowly faced the brunette with the ever so present oval glasses. "You, for blowing up the fucking entire lab," Then he faced her loyal assistant. "You, for not able to stop her mixing gas with carbon and nitrogen or what ever fucking things that she mixed with it."

He paused towards Eren, "You brat for breaking the chair"

"Horse face pushed me Sir!" Eren interfered, receiving a cold glare from the Corporal. "Do I look like I fucking care Eren?" The captain answered.

He gave a look towards the two always present by Eren's side. "I don't fucking know why you two are here..." Mikasa was about to reply but he shook his head, "I don't give a shit as long as you two help and don't mess things up. Do I make myself clear?"

"Y.yes sir!" Armin chirped terrified, while Mikasa grumbled a yes.

Levi nodded towards the two then went up to his two squad members. He frowned at them, "You two, cast a hold towards your sexual drives would you? I didn't get my fucking two to three hours decent sleep because of your moans, cries, and shit"

Two to three hours of sleep is not decent! Moblit and the rest of the 104th graduates screamed internally.

The two scolded were blushing red, "Y.yes Sir" The two of them managed to reply.

"Tsk, just because you're newly engaged doesn't mean you can let go of your reins" If the captain was trying to keep it to himself, the distance didn't helped him. The two blushed even more to the point of steam rising out from their faces.

He then stopped towards the three, namely Reiner, Krista, and Ymir. "You two" he lifted his hands to point towards the male blonde and the brunette. "How many times do I have to tell you not to fight again? You damn brats not even in my custody yet always giving me head aches."

He stopped to looked down(finally) at the frightened creature infront of him. "Oi" He glared at her, then pointed towards her sides. "Don't let these two fight here. Not if you want them to be still alive."

Krista nodded, "Y.yes..Sir!"

He stopped towards another blonde, "Stop kicking males who approach you, just punch them in the gut. Don't fucking send them flying, you've destroyed another table this week. "

Annie nodded her head, mumbling which seemed to be a 'Got it'.

Last but not the least he faced the troublemakers in the kitchen. "Oi, you fucking maggots." He glared down towards the bald male( he looks down to people who's shorter than him, because he doesn't always have the privilege to do so. He will always use the opportunity and you can't stop him.)

He then glared towards the brunette, "Stop emptying our government's meat supplies. They're getting suspicious at us, all because of you two's shit of an excuse of a stomach."

Connie answered a determined 'Yes!', while Sasha answered it a little bit(or more) frightened.

When all said was done, he picked out the disposable gloves and handed it to each one of them. Then he distributed the cleaning supplies.

He gave Hanji a feather duster(Dusting is very, very, very easy. So he hoped she wouldn't messed it up, like she always do when it comes to...well almost everything.)

He handed Moblit the mower( because he was sick watching Moblit always too close towards his Shitty Glasses. So he decided giving him mowing the backyard chore.)

He gave Eren a lean cloth( the brat wanted to practice, so he can always use the maneuver gear in wiping those windows.)

He handed another lean cloths to Armin and to Mikasa (for good measure, he doesn't want Eren breaking the window's because he can't control his strength.)

He gave Petra a broom, telling her towards the kitchen area(because Petra is good in cleaning the kitchen and sweeping). He assigned Olou at the bathrooms, making sure the two of them are separated( he can't risk them having sex in his house.)

He gave another set of brooms towards the three. "Reiner, the living room. Krista, the bedrooms, and you Ymir, you clean my office." The three nodded.

He gave Annie a lean cloth, and basin of water. "You wipe off dirt on my things. Don't break them or I'll break your neck."

Then he shoved scissors at the two dou. "You trim the plants(he wants them away from his kitchen.)

When he finally finished assigning, he said, "Disperse"

And the rest of the day was history...

(Additional info: This is very obvious but oh well, Levi is a cleanfreak.)
*****

Well...reading it back again...it seemed like levihan instead...
I'm really sorry,(not that sorry). I'm a really great fan of them...can't help it. And I find it hard to really mix Levi with cleanliness...

I'm not a huge fan of cleaning you see...