Rewrite The Stars (MobuHan)

"Goodmorning Queen Ackerman...."

Ten Years Ago

"I don't get it..."  the young princess mumbled, forefinger tapped in her bottom lip as she raised her eyebrow in confusion. "I really don't get it..."

The King, Lord Erwin sighed, "What do you not understand Hanji?" 

Hanji pointed her finger towards the child infront of her, "His my personal knight?" She scrunched her eyebrows, "You kidding me?"  Dear God...

Both the king and the henchman's eyes (who was beside the child) widened. Erwin lightly slapped little Hanji's shoulder, "Hanji! As a princess, you shouldn't say words like that" He said in a hushed whisper. Where did she learnt those words anyway?

Hanji rolled her eyes and puffed her cheeks, "But he looks so small, and..." she gave the boy a head to toe glance, "He looks scrawny, really really scrawny..."

The henchman beside the boy began to get flustered, "I...I'm deeply sorry princess and your majesty! I will send another knight this instan-"

"No!" The young boy proclaimed, even with a thin body structure, his voice held a determined loud exclamation. "I want to be her personal knight! Please Princess Hanji reconsider!"

His words shocked Erwin, he did not only just got insulted by the princess but he was also belittled. Erwin wouldn't be surprised if the young lad would be furious. But quite the opposite, instead, this little knight was determined to be the princess' protector.

He greatly approved, he smiled to himself, yes, this is how a proper knight should be. He thinks this young boy is the most suited knight for his little Hanji.

He looked at Hanji and placed his hand on her shoulder, "Can't you see Hanji? He's very determined"

Little Hanji smiled, "For a scrawny boy, you sure are courageous"

Erwin closed his eyes, headache forming

Whyy???

He was about to reprimand his little girl, but the boy spoke again.

"I will train hard, so in the future I won't be scrawny anymore! I'll be very strong!" The boy's eyes were sparkling, he was very persistent. He truly wanted to be her knight.

Hanji nodded her head, "Okay, I accept it then. I think you and I will get along very well. I approve of your determination" She gave him a thumbs up. Erwin shook his head, Hanji was still very naive.

The boy smiled so bright, and there on, Erwin knew, that even with little Hanji's naivety, she will be fine.

**********

(5 years ago)

13 years old Hanji sat on the meadow field, plucking daises, inspecting each before she throw it away again.

Moblit walked and glanced worrieldy at her, more so at the daises. "Princess"

"Mmm?"

Moblit sat down beside her, "What are you doing?"

"Oh plucking flowers" Hanji inspected another one then threw it away.

"Why?"

Hanji merely shrugged, "For research"

Moblit sighed, he didn't actually wanna know what kind of researched she's doing that needed killing flowers  "Are your belongings packed already your highness?"

"Nifa packed it already for me" she didn't even bother to look at him, though he could tell by her voice that she is not happy

Moblit lowered his eyes, "Princess, don't be like that, don't be sad"