chapter : 1 (rebirth)

Lui Haihan woke up in cold sweat . Slightly panting he looked around vigilently , he is in a hotel room . Reaching towards his phone on beside bed he noticed the date which showed 22nd March.

Trembling he turned his phone backwards and noticed a deep red ruby attached to the case of his phone , touching it gave a warmth sensation flowing into his body which brought calm to his chaotic mind. Picking up his car keys he moved out from the hotel towards his home.

Thinking of his home brought warmth to his already numb heart.

Its 5'0 clock early morning Lui Haihan returned to his manor and turned on lights. In the light he noticed a familiar figure sleeping on sofa . Looking at the person waiting for him brought warmth to his heart . Reaching an arm he woke up the sleeping person who he has been missing badly.

Yang Wei opened her already puffy eyes from crying in a slight daze and looked at the person before her, seeing her husband she felt aggrieved. Her restlessness appeared as tears rolling from her eyes. Lui Haihan placed a hand on her head and silently wiped her tears there is no need for words between them he understood her restless mood , burying her head in his chest Lui Haihan savored the warmth he has been missing for years in his last life.

"Hanhan say why don't you like us , which part of me didn't you like I can change but dont abandon us , we only have you as our family" said yang wei in her crisp clear voice , listening to her voice brought a sour feeling to him. He silently tightened his hold on her as though she may disappear in next instant he didn't pay attention.

"Qianqian is only 4 years only, where would we go without you , Hanhan please don't divorce me" looking at the pleeding women Haihan felt as though his heart has been pricked with thousand needles.

"Sorry , I won't leave you" said Lui Haihan admitting his mistake in asking for divorce. He is a stubborn man who would do all it requires to achieve result he wanted. But he deeply treasured his family normally he would never force his wife for a divorce if not for some circumstances, Which lead to tragedy in his past life , in this life he would do all in his power to protect his family.

Reassuring his wife he brought her upstairs. Seeing the little dumpling sleeping on bed he reached out to hug his baby princess whom he missed for a lifetime. Hugging both his wife and daughter Haihan has a rare peaceful sleep.

Waking up in a dazed state he noticed it is 12'0 clock, and the bed is empty. He walked to bathroom to freshen up and came downstairs.

As he walked to kitchen he felt something hugging his legs from behind. Seeing this he bent down to pick his princess to only get kissed on his cheeks. "Good morning papa" laughed little Qianqian in high spirits.

"Morning princess" he kissed her on forehead chuckling.

Yang wei came holding his breakfast and set it on table. He moved to eat it remaining silent about yesterday events to not talk before his princess.

He placed his princess on his lap and ate his breakfast which he missed for years. "Papa did you make mama cry yesterday" looking at her expression like a hen protecting her chicks he had a urge to laugh.

"Sorry princess, how about I make up to mama by bringing you both to shopping".

"Yes.... I want a princess dress" looking at the excited face he held the urge to pinch her cheeks and looked at his wife. Seeing her nod they got ready for shopping.

Except for their family of three their home only has two workers uncle Wang works as driver and aunt chen does cleaning and cooking , both these older people depend on themself, lastly his younger sister lives in her college dorms, only returning during holidays.

After shopping they went to restaurant for lunch this may be their last shopping. Haihan lost in thought, there is at least 1 month for apocalypse breakdown, they are living in B city and a base is formed in S city which is 10 km from hear but Haihan thought it is more safe to go to capital, last life he never went to capital base but heard about various inventions and safe life there.

Though he may not gain power there, it is safe in capital than s city, thus he made up his mind to go to capital.

When they returned home Lui Haihan went to his study and locked his room. Last life his ability has been lighteninig during his death he reached level 4.

His power is very tyrantical easily destroy a group of zombies to dust but it is hard for precision control and difficult to level up thus during his last days when level 6 is common he is still level 4.

Sitting crosslegged he identified the stagnant power in his body and slowly revolved it around his body through every organ in repeated cycles after around 3 hours he slowly opened his eyes, there is a slight gleam in his eyes representing the good mood of the owner.

His ability has reached level 1 having this power there is need to be afraid during beginning of apocalypse. He brought his phone and touched the ruby attached to it's case, gentle warm energy flowed through his finger tips and his smile become more brilliant.

Looking at this ruby which has great power sealed within it, his hands became itchy but he controlled his impulse to mess with it and opened his farm game to play.

After his parents death his sister has became his responsibility with no other alternative to provide good life for his sister, he became involved in underworld, starting as a simple thug to create his own flying dragons group he worked very hard.

His hands has never been clean to prevent damaging his mental health and frighten his sister he started playing this farm game which he became very addicted, later on until apocalypse has started he never stopped playing this game.

This game with title Hope farm is not a simple farm game but is a combination of many simple games like restaurant, farming, cooking , dressing etc, linked by story line. players can never get bored. Looking at his level 178, he sighed and went to sleep.